Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prashant Shivmath   03 April 2017

Society comittee not allowing me to sell the flat

Hello Sir,

My Name is Prashant Shivmath, My elder brother is owner of flat at Bhayender,  We have taken the tokent amount to sell the flat, But society commitee not allowing me to sell the flat, They are saying, We are not allowing outsider agent to sell your flat.. They are saying We will not give the NOC letter and also told us they will create the problem to new buyer..

And for second flat which is owned by me, one side is opened at the road side on which builder has put the shutter for us to use during under construction building it self. I want to sell my flat as well but the society is saying, You have to break your shutter and build the wall and sell the flat.. I didn't understand flat is build  by bulder how come the society force me to build a wall for new buyer for sell..They are creating lots of problem'

Kindly help us, Should I go ahead and lodge a complaint against them...

Appreciated your immediate help..

Kind Regards

Prashant

Learning

3 Replies

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     03 April 2017

Sir, The society is exceeding its legal limits, you should immediately approach the Dy. Registrar in the matter. Good luck, Kishor Mehta

shrenik (lawyer)     03 April 2017

first give a show cause notice to chairman through lawyer and if he dont reply then , go to society chairman , and record the conversation and file a complain in society registrar office .

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     03 April 2017

Now I presume that you and your brother are members of a co-operative housing society in Maharashtra. If your brother has already taken money from the buyer, your brother has to apply to the Society in the prescribed form for permission. The prescribed will be available from the Housing Federation office at Vikas premises near Horniman Circle, Fort, Mumbai. After that if the Committee still refuses permission or doesn.t reply, come here again.

In the case of your own flat you remove the shutter and build a wall as the Society wants. What is your problem in doing such a small thing? The Society is right in your case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register