Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naresh Kumar (Student)     20 February 2010

Information about hearing

Good Evening everybody,

We have applied for Registration of a Trademark. Our application is posted for a hearing on 25.02.10.

Please help me, what are the documents should be produced as evidences.

Thanking you very much for reading my querry

Proffessionally

Naresh

Learning

4 Replies

Abhinandan (Lawyer)     22 February 2010

hi

1.       user affidavit (Since when you are using the trademark)

2.       Invoices (3/4)

3.       Advertisement or any evidence in support of your averment that you r using the trademark uninterruptedly and continuously.

4.       Last but not the least plz go through the examination report very carefully especially the objection.

However, it is better to consult a trademark attorney to get your work done.

(Guest)

Mr.Naresh.... is the hearing fixed based on the reply filed by you to the Registry's "Examination Report"?  If so, you may have to research and get hold of relevant caselaws applying to your case, to convince/persuade the Registrar to advertise your mark in the TM journal.  You may also carry with you evidences sufficient to prove usage of the mark.

Naresh Kumar (Student)     24 February 2010

Thank you Vedaa Mirazkar and Abhinandan for taking your valuable time to reply to my querry.

Ashok. B.V. (Executive-Legal)     09 April 2010

Dear Mr. Naresh

Since you have not mentioned hearing stage, i assume that it is for examination report. It is very simple at the time of hearing you have to file  user affidavit , wherein you have to say the usage of the mark along with supporting documents.

Normally registrar will ask you the question, if any deceptive similar marks found in the examination report. If not based on the documents the registrar may pass the order for advertisement.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register