LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Udaya Ranga   27 March 2017

New political party

We are thinking to start new political local party in Karnataka. I don't have exposure and not involved in any party in past. My background is information technology having 22 years experience. Due to Trump initiatives in US and impact of that IT companies started the massive layoff and Dec 2016 to March 2017. Presently 12,000 jobs layoff by Caterpillar, Cognizant 6000 jobs, IBM 5000 jobs, Nokia India complete moved to US, Capgemini 5000 techies, 1000 senior staff, 25 Vice President position in Bangalore. Still, American industries support/outsourcing companies are going to layoff based on contract expiry date. 

I am looking start best administration & Project execution & operation political party. So looking your support and advice.

Proposed name : udayaranga

Focus: Improve common people life to an affordable level to better level in all aspects. Protect & safeguard nature, forest, water, Language, society.

Yours Truely 

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

Udayaranga is bus which plies between bangalore and malavalli side.  Full fast, lots of stops.  Private bus.  two bench seats, in one seat 3 people.  Lot of people standing.  Nice name for a political party.

1 Like

narayan   30 March 2017

Congrats Udayranga....start ur homework and if u have 3 things with u, u can b successful: 1)HONESTY 2)UNSELFISHNESS & 3) WILL to HELP Equipped with the above 3 there is no power under the Sun to deny you SUCCESS.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 April 2017

not legal qauery.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register