Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashish   17 March 2017

Legal threat by tikona after discontinuation from services

Hello ,

User ID: 1117121580

I was an user of Tikona in Bangalore during April 2016 and  June 2016. I took the connection by paying all amount for these 3 months. But soon after i returned to my place, I started getting message from Tikona to pay an amount of 300 Rs, as  Tikona promissed me not take any extra charges as i already explained them my situation ( I wanted connection just  for  3 months ), I  mailed them regarding the same. But i did not get any reply from them. And at that point  of time i also requested for Services discontinuation. But they  haven't done anything. And after some time somewhere near September 2016 i started getting calls from random people proclaiming themselves lawyers and saying about legal case filed against  me by Tikona. As i was awre of this kind of stupidity i also told them that i would not pay because they are trying to fool me. They  stopped for some time but  again started calling in feb-2017. And till then the bill amount  which was 300 ept on moving  upaward and by march it was 1690.7 Rs. As i was frustrated because of there cheap service and unethical behaviour i decided to  get out of all these and pay the charges. And today  i paid the outsatnding amount of 1690.7 Rs. & called their executive for clarifying the issue and i was surprised to sense that the executive was not at all aware of anything and was saying anything randomly no logic for any ans. And to my surprise, when i checked my  account i was having outsatnding amount of around 170 Rs. What the hell was that? I paid in morning all outstanding amount and now there is again outstanding on same day after 3-4 hours. 

It seems Tikona is fooling  its client. Despite  requesting them several times to discontinue my services they are not going ahead on that also.

Not able to attach pictures otherwise would have added that too.

Learning

1 Replies

Tikona Care (CSE)     19 March 2017

Dear Mr. Shukla, Greetings from Tikona. With regards to your concern, please note that your account termination request is in progress and disconnection team will get back to you on the same. Post termination the devices will be recovered from your premises and Full & Final Settlement mail will be sent to you on your registered email id. For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our Customercare number 1860 3000 3434. Regards, Tikona Care.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register