Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mental harassment, pay problem and termination

Page no : 6

(Guest)

Mr. hidden Helping Hand,

Thanks for your UNSOLICITED ADVICE and expression about your belief!

But, I wonder, when you also prefer to keep yourself hidden, like Kumar Doab, in what capacity you have rendered me your advice, WHETHER--

- As a judge;

- As an arbitrator;

- As a self styled leader of the LCI members community:

- As a teacher or class monitor treating me as your student;

- As my Guru or mentor;

- As my elder; or

- As a tout of Mr. Doab?

By the way, when you don't want to agree on my belief, can you say, with what specific reason you could believe that your belief can be imposed upon me?

Hope you would like to reralize, when you don't have enough courage to appear before the community members by posting your true identity in your profile at LCI, you don't enjoy any right to render any advice even to a querist, what to say of the member of the experts community.

If you want to discuss anything against my posts, better come out of your cover, so that I may be able to know who is the scholar, leader or mentor to feel like advising someone.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 March 2017

Mr. Helping Hand,

I have not earned a single penny from LCI to this moment.

You have posted me with just link of this thread to post for the querist @ Ms. Kavita.

All readers/querist/author/LCI admin/members/experts,

The querist Ms. Kavita has aqlso posted clear and befitting reply to the abuse posted in this thread also by  @PSD

(Guest)

Mr. Dooba,

What an explanation to justify yourself as well as another hidden person of your class, i,e,, Mr or Ms Helping Hand!

Almost every time you clamour before one and all stating "I have not earned a single penny from LCI to this moment." That clearly reveals that you yearn for earning through LCI, but due to your wrong, misleading, sidetracking and extraordinarily long routed boring advice, nobody would have dared to hire your services.

When you don't know ABC of law, why do you expect that people should handover their hard earned money as your fee or the fee of your supported clients for whom you work as their tout and agent. Better continue to earn through your commission from your supported lawyers. But don't try to mislead the people suffering with their problems.

By the way, WHY AND FROM WHOM YOU ARE AFRAID OF POSTING YOUR REAL IDENTITY WITH YOUR REAL NAME AND PHOTO IN YOUR PROFILE AT LCI?

@ PSD,

You are disturbed and preturbed to a great extent.

Your trademark abuse of query, querist, members and experts, LCI admin has not worked in this thread also.

At your age and stage come to terms with reality.

@ PSD,

When are you posting your admission that for years you have been copying, downlaoding, storing my posts in your computers.........................and that you have been posting your heartfelt thanks for illustrations by me. 

There are options to 'Search' provided by LCI admin in both Forum and  Experts sections and all threads are placed by LCI admin under your profile.

(Guest)

Mr. Dooba,

As you are habitual of making multiple irritation and frustration filled posts, you may complete the process first. I shall see that tomorrow. Till then have a sleepless night to help you invent new abuses for me!

@PSD,

After wasting one more day and abusing in anotrher thread and abusing the LCI forum, go back to your family/tribe and try to sleep for one more night.

Another querist has provided you with befitting reply of your abuse in another thread.

(Guest)

Mr. Doab with fake identity of two rivers of Punjab,

Any reply to me by any querist cannot wipe out your sin of misleading the present querist with your wrong advice as a fake expert and an imposter keeping yourself underground.

By the way, WHY AND FROM WHOM YOU ARE AFRAID OF POSTING YOUR REAL IDENTITY WITH YOUR REAL NAME AND PHOTO IN YOUR PROFILE AT LCI?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 April 2017

@PSD,

In addition to querist, there are many readers that have benefitted from my posts and nillsutrations and citations  in this thread also.

Who has been drowning you in your favorite rivers?

Whom have you drowned in your favorite rivers?

Whose ghosts are haunting you from your favorite rivers at fag end of your life?

When are you posting your admission that for years you have been copying, downlaoding, storing my posts in your computers......................... You have been earning your daily food from these, and that you have been posting your heartfelt thanks for illustrations by me?   

There are options to 'Search' provided by LCI admin in both Forum and Experts sections and all threads are placed by LCI admin under your profile.

You worry for your sins.

Each querist and reader has his/her own elders in the family, employees'/trade uniosn leaders, his/her  own  very able counsels at his/her own location to support them.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     12 April 2017

In the given facts, you need to lodge a complaint to Employees Provident fund organization of your area and Labour Inspector giving complete details. I hope you shall get the complete justice except getting the same job again failing which file a civil suit for recovery in the local court.

(Guest)

Mr. Doab,

Your claim, "there are many readers that have benefitted from my posts and nillsutrations and citations in this thread alss,'" isd a white lie.

Apne muh mia mitthu ban rahe ho. Self prase is no recommendation. Better post the contacts of those readers here itself who have been benefited from your advice. I would liek to verify your claim. Had people been benefited with your advice, you were not required to hide yourself under fake name, and without photo, with mention of place as 'other'. Even after scores of requests you have openly and flatly refused to post your true identity in your profile at LCI. How you can be trusted.

I have thrown several open challenges to you, but you have failed to take even a single challenge. Now let me see the contacts of benefited readers to get your claim verified personally from those persons, who you believe to have been benefited.

By the way, WHY AND FROM WHOM YOU ARE AFRAID OF POSTING YOUR REAL IDENTITY WITH NAME, PHOTO AND PLACE IN YOUR PROFILE AT LCI?

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 April 2017

@PSD,

@PSD,

Tu apne mooh mian mithu banne ki koshish karta karta thak chukka hai.

Tu apne kadve mooh se kadva ho ho kar preshaan ho chukka hai, ghabraa chukka hai, thathalaa raha hai.

Teri bandargurki,geedarbhabhki tere tak hi hai or rahegi.

Teri ghabraahat, tutlahat, thathlaahat tere saamne hai.

Teri preshaani teri apni vajah se hai.

Tu iske saaath aakheer tak raihnaa chahta hai to jaa raih.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 April 2017

}

@PSD,

We all will continue to share at LCI amongst each other without any of your trademark nuisance, and tamashaa views and language.

YOU HAVE BEEN COPYING, DOWNLOADING AND SAVING MY POSTS, ATTACHMENTS, CITATIONS, FOR YEARS.

LCI IS YOUR BAIT.

DON'T WORRY THE ELDERS OF THE FAMILY OF THE AUTHOR/QUERIST WILL TAKE CARE OF THEIR SONS AND DAUGHTERS 

AND 

HER EMPLOYEE’S/TRADE UNIONS WILL TAKE CARE OF THEIR MEMBERS

AND

THE CITY OF AUTHOR/QUERIST WILL HAVE VERY ABLE COUNSELS OF UNSHAKABLE REPUTE AND INTEGRITY TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR CLIENTS.

YOU REMAIN BUSY IN FOOLING YOURSELF.

KEEP ON WASTING YOUR TIME, DAYS, SOMEWHERE ELSE.

(Guest)

Mr. Doab,

I very well knew that as of a remedy to your chronic disease of making multiple posts, you would definitely repeat or copy and paste abuses not in one but in multiple posts. BUT OF COURSE THAT REVEALS your profuse irritation and utter frustration for which you are welcome.

By the way, WHY AND FROM WHOM YOU ARE AFRAID OF POSTING YOUR REAL IDENTITY WITH YOUR REAL NAME AND PHOTO IN YOUR PROFILE AT THE LCI?

Although I have repeated this question more than hundred times, but you have not replied even once so far. Can you reply my question sincerely and honestly, may be in your usual abusive language, more particularly when Autohide4u has also requested you to reveal your real identity?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register