Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mental harassment, pay problem and termination

Page no : 4

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 March 2017

Gossip, rumor, hearsay are neither rules, nor policies nor law, nor Act not statue............

Republic of India is not some tribal lands or badlands of Pakistaan.............................

Republic of India: Constituion is Supreme.

Constitution has provided rights to citizens and employees are also citizens.

Kavita (software developer)     18 March 2017

Originally posted by : Kumar Doab

Dear LCI Querist @Ms. Kavita,

Your comment ""This is so unfair I am not understanding what possible actions can be taken. " was not for me!

Sir its been 11 days I am talking on this portal, I have not received proper guidance. I approached local lawyers too they ask me money even before telling me anything. Everything is so very associated with money. That I do not know what to do. Yes it was not a personal remark against you. But was a generic statement indicating i need an help from this site. I requested other lawyers also but nobody have replied back me with the answer. 

but You are the one who is actively answering my questions, providing facts n figures because of which i could formulate emails and mail them these emails with your guidance. I appreciate that very much.

Sir, All of sudden my source of income is lost. I have loans n all my mother is ill (her kidney problem) I am the older daughter (sole working member of the family). I dont want to get into the problem but I need my money badly. I tried hard from my end and I dont see any source of guidance hereafter as everything is payable. I have no money. That is why opted for a guidance at this place.

But now I stuck. Do not know what to do.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 March 2017

You have posted that:

“I requested other lawyers also but nobody have replied back me with the answer.” 

This site is flooded with such experiences. Lawyers collecting money not responding at all or doing thgier job properly or not delivering anything that is worthwhile………………etc etc!

How to take an action against such lawyers etc etc!

I do not which laywer you have approached and why the person approached by you, do not know what to do?  

The persons facing employment/service related matters and even Famil matters/disputes/divorce etc  are Soft Targets.

On the top of that persons that are ill informed (forget moderately informed) are easy targets for exploitation/manipulations and are allured by persons posing as ‘Experts’ at various on line portals.

You will find such person at various on line portals and such person fall for even Rs.50/-{Pachaas Rupalli}.

At LCI I have posted more than sufficient so that employee’s become properly informed and are able to handle their matters as Party in Person (PIP), and resolve their matters by their own skills.

A person may not become properly informed and a competent PIP in one day or overnight.

Employee’s should unite; form unions and affiliate with trade unions and  thus have a support base.

IN Maharashtra the unions have traditionally been strong and state of Maharashtra has enacted, enactments are employee friendly, as already posted.

There are many threads at LCI in which querists/employees have confirmed that they have been able to resolve their queries with the help from information that was supplied to them;

On their own by applying their own skillsand with support of their elders in the family, competent and experienced well wishers, colleagues, acquaintances, community leaders, influencieal persons, political leaders

Thru employee’s unions/Trade Unions

Thru the interbvention of Dept. of Labor authorities

Ministers, Ministries

Law enforcement agencies; Police

Thru their local lawyers; In some cases legal notice was sufficient or in court of law

The authorities that you can approach have already been supplied to you.

Some possible prespectives have already been shared with you.

You can either resolve on your own by interacting with employer by emails/in person

and/or by approaching authorities as  Party in Person

or thru unions

or thru your very able counsel specializing in Labor/service matters. The counsel may not charge a fee or may charge a reasonable fee. Some private counsels also provide Free Legal Aid/consultation. You may also inquire about Free Legal Aid in the nearest Court Complex.

It has already pointed to you in all of your threads that: You need to approach a very able counsel specializing in Labor/Service matters. This is altogether different field of law and in each city there are few counsels that specialize in it and are well known. Usually such matters are referred to them. You may inquire at Labor Court/CGIT/CAT/HC/Civil Courts……………….

The employee’s unions/Trade Unions also know counsels specializing in Labor/Service matters.

The seasoned union leaders can also handle such matters without counsels/thru counsels.

The union leaders can also represent you before the authority and you may not have to appear every time.

Approaching the Authorities as PIP involves virtually NO cost.

There are many IT/ITeS employee’s unions, employee’s unions, Trade Unions and have doe a good job.

Get in touch with them.

Software engineers are now covered by def. of ‘Workman’ as in ID Act.

As already posted for you:

For; your line Managers/HR personnel it is time to make some reputation and career for them at your cost.

They won’t defy their master’s/employer’s dictatin for them and shall rather act upon their Master’s internal and private policies.

Escalate to good offices of appointing authority, MD and make them a party.

Remain gentle and amiable.

The employee's that are not propelry informed and are not united and are not having access to very able counsels specializing in respective field of law e.g; Labor/service matters face such tough situations.....................

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=147303&offset=1

and employees that are determined decide to act:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Employer-not-giving-the-salary-147881.asp

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Employer-not-giving-salary-147126.asp

Had you negotiated your wages and got coverage under ESIC you would have recieved:

---full payment of treatment of self and dependants including mother and even in case of kidney problems and even transplant

---salary in case of unemployment  

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     19 March 2017

Originally posted by : Kavita

Originally posted by : Kumar Doab

Dear LCI Querist @Ms. Kavita,

Your comment ""This is so unfair I am not understanding what possible actions can be taken. " was not for me!

Sir its been 11 days I am talking on this portal, I have not received proper guidance. I approached local lawyers too they ask me money even before telling me anything. Everything is so very associated with money. That I do not know what to do. Yes it was not a personal remark against you. But was a generic statement indicating i need an help from this site. I requested other lawyers also but nobody have replied back me with the answer. 

but You are the one who is actively answering my questions, providing facts n figures because of which i could formulate emails and mail them these emails with your guidance. I appreciate that very much.

Sir, All of sudden my source of income is lost. I have loans n all my mother is ill (her kidney problem) I am the older daughter (sole working member of the family). I dont want to get into the problem but I need my money badly. I tried hard from my end and I dont see any source of guidance hereafter as everything is payable. I have no money. That is why opted for a guidance at this place.

But now I stuck. Do not know what to do.

I do not see any wrong in local lawyers asking for money before giving you any advice. Lawyers like every other professionals need money to survive and many of them have ailing parents and loans and other problems too like every other individuals. So you expect them to give you free service? This expectation is totally unfair. 

And please note that this LCI is an online forum where professionals from various segments of work come at their free time and give advice as per their convinience. The advice may be help you or not. But again that depends on the answerers willingness to reply and avialable time. As long as it is free, you cannot demand anything.

I am sorry to hear about your poor financial condition. But if you cannot pay, you may not get professional help. In that case, what you can do is to visit the legal aid committee where you reside and contract them and ask them to provide lawyers through legal aid provided that you can prove your poor financial background. These lawyers will not charge anything from you as they will be paid directly by the government.

From my personal experience, I have noticed that many times clients (who are educated i.e. professionally established) try to get all the advice for free and act on their own. There is nothing wrong in that but it is a fiancial loss to the professional. 

(Guest)

Ms. Kavita,

Mr. Doab made a statement  that "Gossip, rumor, hearsay are neither rules, nor policies nor law, nor Act not statue............ Republic of India is not some tribal lands or badlands of Pakistaan............................. Republic of India: Constituion is Supreme. Constitution has provided rights to citizens and employees are also citizens."

Contrary to his statement, a fake identity-fellow Mr. Doab has created a huge ocean of gossips  through his 34 posts to drown or swim through, if you can. Apparently, he did nothing except to cofuse you more and more through each of his unwanted posts. So, with all your sincerity, please intimate, what exactly you could derive out of his 34 long posts to be followed as a course of action to solve your problem? I am sure, to seek more fun out of your problem and being habitual of making more and morte posts, he will again come forward with many more of his posts, without any purpose being served. IT MAY ALSO BE POSSIBLE THAT HE MAY START MAKING ABUSIVE POSTS AGAINST ME, AS i HAVE TRIED TO EXPOSE HIM.

In fact, in that huge ocean or dense jungle of unwanted vague gossips through his 34 posts and your replies to his extra long investigative seesion, your main problem seems to have gone to the oblivion.

However, if you are satisfied with his gossip type advice, you don't need any more advice. But, if not satisfied and you are still under the state of confusion, due to such a dense text jungle, that Mr. Doab created, nobody can guess what precisely is your problem to tackle right now, as you have already beed terminated by your employer.

So, please mwntion in brief, what precisely is the problem for which you actually want guidance to act upon. Otherwise, if kept engaged in his long and unending gossips, you won't get any headway to sail through. Visibly, he has shown you a very long route of unending journey to strike your head from pillar to post with totally indefinite outcome even after spending a lot of money out of your pocket, while you have already stated that you have already stated to have gone out of money...

So, please be precise for which exact problem you want a solution.

2 Like

(Guest)

I am at wits end after reading the last reply here.  Godd. laugh

1 Like

(Guest)

Dear Helping Hand,

You need not be at your wits end. Just check, if you can decipher anything in precise, in the name of an advice, out of the extensive 34 posts of Mr. Doab, what to say of expecting from a lay person like Ms. Kavita, to understand anything out of that.

Even on his profile page, he has written "I shall prefer to POST at LCI (NOT advice or guide)" at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=60926

So, he is fond of only making innumerable posts even on a very simple problem, but without any head or tail of his posts in the name of advice.

If you seriously go through the posts in any of the threads, as made by the fake expert, Mr. Doab, who even on several requests has not come forward with his real identity with his real name and photo, you would definitely realize that in the name of advice, he usually misled the solution seekers through his vague and wrong advice.

Rather, whenever he was asked to appear with real identity, besides flatly refusing oepnly on several threads, used to post abusive language in his posts. You would like to see, even on this thread, instead of coming forward with real identity he may at any time start making abusive posts.

If liked, you may also try to request him to post his real identity with his real name & photo in his profile at the LCI, he would never oblige you.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 March 2017

@ PSD,

Double Persona

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=98620

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=356867

Today you have attacked 5-6 querist/authors of LCI in threads initiated by them.

Today you have attacked me from early morning to late evening in threads. Thus you have done nothing today also other than littering your trademark nuisance again at LCI.

It is loudly visible that you are extremely perturbed and disturbed (Preshaan).

Your extreme levels of disturbance are due to your own problems with your own persona.

You need to treat these on your own.

Many querists have thanked me today also.

I had supported them wholeheartedly.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register