Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Balaji   27 February 2017

Tax related query

Hi sirs,


I am planning to buy a car in the name of my father-in-law as he is an retired defence employee. So my father-in-law is retired around 20 years back and since then he has a PAN card but not filed any returns and gets pension to his account as he is in remote village and does not know about these filling returns and stuff. So as per the defence rules there employees can avail vehicles at subsidisied price in defence canteen. So I wanted to purchase car in his name but as a son-in-law I will pay the car money. So I would like to know is there a provision where from my salary account I can take DD in his name and purchase the car in his name. So that there will no issues from the Income tax department for myself and as well as for my father-in-law, as he has not submitted any returns and I am an tax payee and I am a software engineer. So would like to know more about before going ahea,so please suggest.

 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query