Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna (Engineer)     17 February 2010

False Rape Case

Dear Friends,

I need your help...

I was i love with a girl for a year from april 08 to july 09...after july i thought of breaking up with her since i didnt like her character...you may ask why after an year...even in one year she had threatened by comitting suicide attempt three times...she had abused my family , my brother everyone with out any reason...also she wants me not to go my brothers house etc etc...she even had one breakup before me.....she wants to take control of me in everything...

At any point i hvnt commited to her that i will marry her.....on july 09 i told her that i dont want to marry her....after that she used to torture me by sending emails...she even called my manager and some of my colleagues and used to complaint abt me....our family have told their family that marriagee will not happen....she even will not listen to her parents...she wants to marry me....he was so desperate to marry me...she started blackmailing me my sending me , maiking phone calls to my office and even calling my manager regularly....she told mt that she will commit suicide if didnt marry her....

Just to calm her down their parents has promised her that our marriage will happen in feb 2010..this happened in aug 09...from that day she belived that our marriage is going to happen...but i have changes my room, my mobile no, my email id etc but i couldnt change my office id....then she started sending emails to my office id thinking that our marriage will happen....but after aug 09 i hvnt spoke to her, i hvnt eplied for any of her mails....she is the one who was behind me....

Feb 12 crossed marriage hvnt happened...now she hv lodged a complaint in the police station that i hv raped her in promise of marrying her....she even given the complaint against my parents, my brother, my sister in law also....we hv applied for AB...we are not yet arrested...waiting or AB...

Please let me know my chances of winning this case..she has given the complaint that i hv raped her in 2008 and that my parents and my brother are against marriage...

evidences available.......

she hv some evidence in the form of SMS, and emails and a photo...i hv sent lots of emails and SMS in the good days and even we both took a photo together... i was the one who took her to hospital and even signed in the hospital since it was an emergency case when she attempted suicide three times...

please help me now to proceed in this..i hv some recored conversation abt her abusing comment against my family..and some other emails....

i didnt hv any physical contact with her...

please let me know

Krishna

Learning

16 Replies

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     17 February 2010

Dear Sir,

You are trying to be wise after the event. If she has already filed a complaint against you, things could be mighty troublesome. Please consult a lawyer and take whatever pre-emptive action is suggested to safeguard your interest. Facts and circumstances will decide the course of action.

Alok Motan (Advocate)     18 February 2010

FIRST OF ALL U MADE A BIG MISTAKE BY NOT MAKING ANY COMPLAINT / INTIMATION TO POLICE REGARDING ALL THESE THINGS EARLIER, WHEN SHE WAS BUGGING YOU......C THERE IS LIKELIHOOD, OF YOU WINNING THE CASE ....AS THEY LACK EVIDENCES ...NOT ONLY MERE ALLEGATIONS WILL BE SUFFICIENT TO PROVE THEIR CASE !!! EVIDENCES ARE ALSO REQUIRED..........FIRST OF ALL THEIR CASE IS WEAK ON THE FOOTINGS THAT SHE HAS FILED A DELAYED COMPLAINT..........AND THAT TOO AFTER ALMOST 2 YEARS...!!! I HAVE SEEN CASES WHERE CASE CANNOT BE MADE OUT EVEN AFTER MAKING DELAYED COMPLAINT OF 6 MONTHS IN THESE CASES....BUT AS IN UR CASE THE GIRL HAS ALLEGED THAT YOU HAVE RAPED HER IN THE NAME OF GETTING MARRIED TO HER BECOMES A PROBLEM....BUT UR LAWYER MUST TAKE THE STAND THAT THE CASE DOESNT COMES UNDER THE DEFINATION OF RAPE.....EVEN IF YOU BOTH WERE INVOLVED PHYSICALLY.....IT WAS A CONSENTED INTERCOURSE BEING A GF AND BF.....(BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP) IT WAS NOT A FORCED ONE.....IT WAS NOT AGAINST HER WILL, EVEN IF WE ACCEPT FOR A MOMENT THAT U HAD S*X WITH HER......SO DONT WORRY...LET THE FIR BE LODGED.....BUT AGAIN AS ITS INDIA...U WILL HAVE TO GREASE THE PALMS OF INVESTIGATING OFFICER.... TO WEAKEN UR CASE....AND THE REALITY -------------- ITS INDIAN LAW...women to be auto-assumed as victims and men auto-assumed as guilty........ LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZ

SOME COMMENTS : - BECAUSE ALL SEX IS RAPE! Even s*x initiated by women! Oh s*x between two women is not rape, but a beautiful thing, even when one woman forces s*x on another. That still isn't rape because all men are rapists, and all women are victims.

In many countries(like India), if a s*xual intercourse is proven, the burden to prove that it was not rape falls on the man against whom the allegations have been made.

HIRE A GOOD LAWYER
GOD BLESS........

1 Like

Krishna (Engineer)     18 February 2010

Thanks for your reply,

I want to clear u one thing. I hv already give a complaint to comissioner of police but in different state where i work not in my native on Feb 02. I have given abt her suicide threat and her other allegations. She has given her complaint in her native place on feb 12. Once again telling u i hvnt had any physical contact with her. How abt my parents and brother in this case. They dont hv anyhitng to do with this case. They just want to take revenge on all of us. What abt their position. Can they be out without filing an FIR. please let me know

Krishna

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     18 February 2010

follow the opinion of alok

Krishna (Engineer)     19 February 2010

Dear Alok & Rajkumar,

We have crossed the first hurdle, we got AB...

I need some information, PLEASE answer..

1. Since we got the AB, now the opposition party are planning to file a complaint in womens police station so that we can be arrested in this case. Is it possible for them?

2. What is the validity of this AB..Can police arrest us after the validity is over or the matter will be heared in the regular court without arrest? Is there any possibility of arrest after the validity?

3. That girl has again attempted suicide 3 days before, but i think it is just a drama before the AB hearing...even PP was arguing that the girl is attempting for AB should not be given. If something goes wrong for her what will happen? Should we need to complain abt this to police or court? What should i need to do?

4. My parents, brother and my sister in law was also included in the complaint. They just want to take revenge on everyone thats y they included everyones name.They have mentioned that my brother and his wife are the one who is objecting the marriage. But no one hv involved in this case. They absolutely dont hv anything to do in this case. Is it possible for them to get put of this case before filing the FIR? Or who decides the FIR? Is it possible my family members name not to include in the FIR? Even if it is named in the FIR what are the chances for those to get out of this case?

5. I would like to mention that i have give a complaint in the comissioner of police on 2 feb 2010. Abt her suicide threat. And her false complaint threat. She even threateded that she will kill me and my family. Particularly my brother and his wife. I even had recored that conversation. 

Please help me in this matter

Krishna

Krishna (Engineer)     19 February 2010

Hi all,

Can anyone please give your opinion to my above questions

Krishna

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     19 February 2010

Read the order of the court granting you AB. The conditions are mentioned there. Generally, you have to surrender to he court and apply for regular bail. Ask your advocate.

You can't prevent the girl from attempting suicide or anything else. By filing the police complaint, you have done your duty.

Krishna (Engineer)     22 February 2010

Dear Sirs,

Is it possible for the opposition party to appeal or stay our anticipatory bail??

Please let me know

Krishna

Can anyone please reply me

Krishna

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     22 February 2010

Anything is possible.

Dear Anil,

Just now i have gone thro this, Please have a look at it...

https://www.zeenews.com/news549370.html

I think that can be applicable in an extraordinary cases..

Your comment please

Krishna

Dear Sirs,

If an anticipatory bail is obtained from a High Court, then it can be challenged in High Court or it can be challenged In Supreme Court?

Krishna

Krishna (Engineer)     23 February 2010

Dear Sirs, Can anyone please reply me

Krishna

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     07 April 2010

u can talk to me at 9871158578

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register