Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GOKULDAS KAMATH (EX BANKER)     18 February 2017

Private complaint

Sir

I had entrusted my Advocate to file a private complaint against 43 persons  under  various sections including criminal conspiracy  and Cyber Crime  in January 2014. Complaint was earlier not accepted  by police station.It has 430 pages of witness documentsMy Advocate subsequently told that he has argued and magistrate / Presiding Officer has kept it pending

Whenever I asked him he was telling same thing  for 2 years and I also believed him as I was not aware of procedure involved in PC

In Oct.216, I got some doubt and asked my Advocate repeatedly on status of my PC. But he was avoiding it.Then  I searched for my complaint in PCR book in JMFC but did not find any complaint filed by me.When searched in website of court, no case is shown as pending / disposed.When I took  my Advocate into task, he told same old story.Then I approached another Lawyer and finalisation of filing  PC is under progress.fEW DAYS BACK,When I was looking in the court website and tried to check my name, I found that one case with Sr.No.PCR/143/2016 is bieng shown as  disposed.But, I cannot view the Court order  while I can view the orders of all other PCR 's

Yesterday I had gone to Belgaum to get the certified copy of order .But, to my dismay  records are not available in the court let alone any court order.My Advocate told that case is pending in one of the police stations in Belgaum.I inquired there.They say you come with crime Number then only we can give the status.Advocate does not know anything

My new Advocate has given me a hint that my earlier Advocate might have conspired/colluded  with a court employee who looks after website  and might have manipulated the website with some imaginary PCR no and status as disposed off  fraudulently to fool me  so that I can belive the Advocate  for life long hoping for investigation of my case and that procedures adopted by him is not as per procedure to be followed as per Rule book.I am totally depressed due to this kind of possible cheating by a lawyer to Client.Lawyer is still repeating his words but not abale to give any details

My new Lawyer is ready to file a PCR as per my requirement.But, I want to know the truth of PCR/143/2016. Can I complain to Registrar of District court.Is there any other option. Can I get the information under RTI act to know the exact position of PCR/143/2016?.CAN I FILE A FRESH PC  IGNORING PCR/143/2016.How can I know the true facts

Please guide

GOKULDAS KAMATH

Learning

2 Replies

GOKULDAS KAMATH (EX BANKER)     19 February 2017

Mr.Kamath,

Don't expect any reply from this Forum because  please remember that this is the forum of lawyers and may be all are like your lawyer.Hence,  there is support from Lawyer brothers, how can they speak against thier own Biradari,don't expect anything from this forum.Leave your fate to your lawyer. It is his prerogative to file the case or not.But, it is his right to charge fee from you.The private complaint may contain the names of persons who may be near and dear to your lawyer

nish gau   25 May 2017

WOW! Hello friends, I am here to share the best website for NBA gaming, It has free locker codes and many more offers from NBA and all these offers are available for free. Its the best time to explore the platform for NBA gaming. nba 2k17 locker codes Here a user can get many related offers from nba. Availability of nba locker codes and badges are here for free. Its wonderful and exciting to visit, play nba games for free. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register