Page no : 2

(Guest)
Originally posted by : stanley
Looks like Helping Hand himself is in need of Help 

Tumhara jodi idhar he dekho..

shivani housewife

Read more at: 
https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=146970&offset=5

For chirst's sake are you a christian?  stay away from passing such comments, keep it witih the above member whose link I gave you.  Please not with me.

stanley (Freedom)     16 February 2017

@ Pawan 

There is no such thing called a counter case for a case filed u/s 498A howsoever false it may be.  Firstly make sure that you and all other accused in the case are enlarged on bail, after that if you have substantial evidence to prove your averments, preserve them for trial of the present case against you,.

Depending on actual facts of your case, you can put many cases like Tax Evasion, DP Act, cheating, fraud, false proofs, defamation and so on. you wll end up spending more time running around courts and on legal fees

If father in law has given dowry pursuant to demands made by your family he is guilty .As section 3 punishes dowry giver too

But I have not seen any success story of DP3 in last 5 years since it came in vogue, almost all FIRs under this section has been quahsed by respective High Courts and even SC upheld the same.

There is no Hard and fast rule for maintanence to be awarded . Normally it is 1/3 rd of your salary and it is at the discretion of the judge and  how your Advocate projects the case .If unhappy with the maintenance order passed you would have to go in for an appeal .

@ Helping Hand 

No need to lose your Bearings devil

My reply was in answer to your reply posted on the thread where in you stated to acknowledge that they have taken dowry .

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : stanley
@ Pawan 

There is no such thing called a counter case for a case filed u/s 498A howsoever false it may be.  Firstly make sure that you and all other accused in the case are enlarged on bail, after that if you have substantial evidence to prove your averments, preserve them for trial of the present case against you,.

Depending on actual facts of your case, you can put many cases like Tax Evasion, DP Act, cheating, fraud, false proofs, defamation and so on. you wll end up spending more time running around courts and on legal fees

If father in law has given dowry pursuant to demands made by your family he is guilty .As section 3 punishes dowry giver too

But I have not seen any success story of DP3 in last 5 years since it came in vogue, almost all FIRs under this section has been quahsed by respective High Courts and even SC upheld the same.

There is no Hard and fast rule for maintanence to be awarded . Normally it is 1/3 rd of your salary and it is at the discretion of the judge and  how your Advocate projects the case .If unhappy with the maintenance order passed you would have to go in for an appeal .

@ Helping Hand 

No need to lose your Bearings 

My reply was in answer to your reply posted on the thread where in you stated to acknowledge that they have taken dowry .

Stanleyji

Main kuch khaas dhyaan nahi deta ki aap ka ya phir dusre log ka advise kya he.  I always ask people to visit my profile page, coz I want to them to read what I have written there.  It might be so that your advise is correct, and wrong as well, it does not mean that my advise is wrong, mine is also correct.  That is the way Law is written and works all over the world.  Not just in India.  It might have happened that I would tell that your advise is wrong.  TO that you can do same to my replies or advise, but dont stoop low to level of sachin or shivani who are third class ppl and pass on jokes and comments which cannot be called decent.  Just check whether I have stooped to any of those levels?

(Guest)

Please visit my profile page at

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=84464

stanley (Freedom)     16 February 2017

@ Helping hand 

Cool . Dont bother much about my comments . To be frank after i post i dont even bother or recollect what i have posted . As a matter of fact i like your sense of humour with which you reply .I wish to see you as the next featured member on LCI .laugh

Just visited your profile nice wordings " dont contact me after getting drunk " laugh ROTFL 

Pawan   16 February 2017

@Stanley

Thanks for your suggestins sir.......

Even though we have no children, do I need to give her 1/3 of my salary. Will you please advise me further?

stanley (Freedom)     17 February 2017

@ Helping Hand 

Your friend Shivani has gone Bonkers . Its high time you call up the mental hospital and tell them to admit her over there . The way she is behaving is crazy .I know when the ward boys try to convince her she will say nothing is wrong with her and may even bite and scratch them . Its better you state to them to use a tranquilizer meant for lions to sediate her  laugh

BHRIGU DATTA 9475352677 (PRIVATE PRACTICE)     19 February 2017

it can not be said the exeact amount require to pay her.

kgngupta   21 February 2017

Main cause is levae ur paraents Dont leave ur parents if divorse issue no this case maintenance pament in Supreme Court order reffer them

Pawan   22 February 2017

Originally posted by : kgngupta
Main cause is levae ur paraents
Dont leave ur parents if divorse issue no this case maintenance pament in Supreme Court order reffer them

Sir, Will you plz send me the links.......... 

Pawan   22 February 2017

Originally posted by : BHRIGU DATTA 9475352677
it can not be said the exeact amount require to pay her.

Ok Sir, in general how many days it would take to get final judgements in maintenance cases...

Pawan   31 May 2017

@Ganesha... As an advocate, you shouldn't ask that question. In fact, all family issues that went to court are MEGA MEGA serials...

We should thank Lord Ganesha in one case that episodes will be telecast-ed monthly once.