Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoj Kumawat   04 February 2017

The comany where i invested declared paunji scam fraud,how can i get back my refund?

I am a b.tech student.I heard about socialtrade.biz. Then I researched on it that how the company works. According to the company. This works SEO (search engine optimization) and creates traffic on websites. And for this, the company provides its package that are named as STP10,STP20,STP50,STP100 and that has amount respectively 5750,11500,28750 and 57500. According to these packages e-points are alloated. That have 500 e-ponts,1000,3000,5000 each respectively. These points are used to promote users websites,bolgs and other links. This company also providing part time work like if you visit other users links or websites and give hits(likes) to those. Company will provide its work charge to you. Means if you visit any one page or blog,company provides you 5rs for each every links. So people thought that is great work, here our company,blogs etc. will be promoted and also we will get earnings. Every packages has multiple links like 10,20,40,125 each. And each links has 5rs charge. So i also get attracted towards this. I have my own youtube channel. I thought, I will promote my channel and also will get earnings for my pockets. So deposit my money in it. It gave many views to my videos. But after one month, company continues trying to changes its rules and also its domain names,websites and stopped promoting my videos. It continues 15 days. I am getting understand that there is not right. Because it has stopped its real work that it provides to other like SEO. After some days it is exposed as paunji fraud,online scam etc. And company is sealed and MD is arrested. But here is the question that how can I get my money back,that i invested in it for promoting my channel and part time earning? I will be thankful to you for your precious suggestion. Thanks,

Learning

4 Replies

Vibha   04 February 2017

Forget about it. 

Manoj Kumawat   04 February 2017

Means here is no solution. Than why this platform is created?

chetan   04 February 2017

This is Political Propaganda,cmd mr.mittal didnt give bribe to agent of akhilesh government in this election season. The best legal team works with ablaze.So dont worry,he will release soon and rock again. India is not a country where new startsup set up withoit bribe.shame shame media and modi This platform worthless..

chetan   04 February 2017

This is Political Propaganda,cmd mr.mittal didnt give bribe to agent of akhilesh government in this election season. The best legal team works with ablaze.So dont worry,he will release soon and rock again. India is not a country where new startsup set up withoit bribe.shame shame media and modi This platform worthless..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register