Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandeep (pvt service)     03 February 2017

Marriage after exparte divorce order

hi, experts please advise. 

i have got exparte divorce order from family court, the appeal period of 90 days is over, now if i get legally married for the second time, is it okay. if tommorrow she wants to appeal against the family court exparte order, what should she do? and am i legally right to proceed with the second marriage as exparte order already given, and 90 day appeal period also over, and also no set aside application given by wife.

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

You have crossed boundaries of legal obstruction to get  married once again.

If you have found the new one, marry.  Dont pay heed to advises who have failed twice in line of marriage.

Dont worry everything will be fine.  Dont go for casual relationship etc as suggested above.  It will demoralise you and also the society.

Wishing you good.  

1 Like

Vibha   04 February 2017

As soon as marriage date is fixed and invitation card printed make petition in session court for anticipatory bail. Invitation card should be enough for you to prove genuine apprehension of arrest, no need to wait till CAW complaint or FIR. 

sandeep (pvt service)     04 February 2017

thank you all for your replies...appreciate your advise....just want to know, what will happen if she reallly wants to appeal against the exparte order after the 90 day period. also. how does the court calculate permanent alimoney

(Guest)
Originally posted by : sandeep
thank you all for your replies...appreciate your advise....just want to know, what will happen if she reallly wants to appeal against the exparte order after the 90 day period. also. how does the court calculate permanent alimoney

That you have to ask your wife only.  This is astrological question.  It is advised that you adopt a wait and watch method for this.

Once this question is answered, you can further wait for the alimony part, which will be answered by court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register