Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kranthi kumar (student)     30 January 2017

Will my caste changes from sc to obc ?

hi,

My doubt is that my caste is SC and iam a christian but not bapthized, will my caste changes from SC to OBC i have applied for caste certificate in Mandal office in Telangana he asked me that will you go to church, i said yes, then he said to apply new caste certificate for OBC is it correct according to INDIAN CONSTITUTION that if i go to church my caste changes from SC to OBC, please help me sir..

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : kranthi kumar
hi,

My doubt is that my caste is SC and iam a christian but not bapthized, will my caste changes from SC to OBC i have applied for caste certificate in Mandal office in Telangana he asked me that will you go to church, i said yes, then he said to apply new caste certificate for OBC is it correct according to INDIAN CONSTITUTION that if i go to church my caste changes from SC to OBC, please help me sir..

If you are Christian, you are Indian Christian and neither belong to SC or OBC.  You have to tell that you are Indian Christian and get the same written in your caste form.  You will come under General Category and not SC or OBC.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 February 2017

You are no more SC. realise that.

if your caste is scheduled as SC then it is not OBC.  So it is not understood how you get OBCcertificate simply because you a christian.

You can apply as unreserved candidate only.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register