Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Maheshkumar s k   19 January 2017

Govt recruitment fault

Respected Sir/Mam,

Problem: 

Improper evaluation of written examination done by the recruiter (GOVT organisation)and final candidates selected.

Brief:

I had written a online  govt recruitment exam .After the exam was conducted  the answer key was releaased online    there were around 28 wrong answer keys given by the recruitment committee. i raised objection for the same and they correceted the asnwer sheet accordingly. new answer key was released by them in which again 10 answers are wrong, 

They have published the final selected candidates list basis the revised answer sheet .

Since the revised answer sheet itself is wrong the evalation done is also wrong.

I have proof of the correct answers .the same questions are present in the books which i have used for stdying.

Question:

Can i file a case against the recruiter . will it be correct and will i get any result?

Request to guide since i am a poor jobless person. i will thevery  thankful ....

The reason i am posting this is i am one of the candidates who has missed the job because of 0.25 marks.Simillarly there are few other candidates who are facing the same problem.We want to stop the recruitment procedure before they send proposal for document verification for the selected candidates.

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     25 January 2017

Is it real case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register