LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankur   01 January 2017

Dismissal of 125, dv, and 498a case

What strategy should I follow to dismiss all false cases slapped on me?

Notes:

- All the allegations made are vague

- All the allegations are false but very difficult to be prove that they are false. For example, I kept her like a prisoner. However, we go out for shopping. I do have credit card swipe details but do not have any pics that we both went there.

- Wife is having more degrees (B. Com, M. Com., and B. Ed.) than me (BCA and MCA).

- Wife is not working - Wife is pregnant

- We have called police once when her family members quarreled with us and since than she is in her parental house.

- Delivery date is in mid of Jan this year.

- I do have some medical check up records for the same

Please help.

Learning

8 Replies

Ankur   01 January 2017

Please find the attached document for more details.

Attached File : 20170101233242 8860784 document1.doc downloaded: 157 times

P. Venu (Advocate)     02 January 2017

It is the general rule that one who aver should prove.

Sachin (N.A)     02 January 2017

Agree with autohide4u.

Maximum judge will order you to pay monthly maintenaince handle that carefully. and take AB in 498a. Nothing is going to happen.

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Ankur

What strategy should I follow to dismiss all false cases slapped on me?
Compromise for sake of unborn child.  You both will only get curses from new born for spoiling its life due to all this mess that you both created.  Even if she has filed cases, those cases can be taken back.  Compromise wtih her for sake of child boy.

Notes:

- All the allegations made are vague

- All the allegations are false but very difficult to be prove that they are false. For example, I kept her like a prisoner. However, we go out for shopping. I do have credit card swipe details but do not have any pics that we both went there.

- Wife is having more degrees (B. Com, M. Com., and B. Ed.) than me (BCA and MCA).

Get her marks card or  college ID card where she studied.
- Wife is not working - Wife is pregnant
Stop being arsehole.  Get back your wife, what kind of husband are you? You slept with her and got her pregnant and left her?  If you had to leave her, why did you marry her in first place.  Women are irksome, you cant get away with this fact, no man has, the ones who have are divorced or are single. If you cant tolerate companiion, why did you get married?

- We have called police once when her family members quarreled with us and since than she is in her parental house.
Matters like these have to be solved between 4 walls of home.  Not wash dirty linen in public.  Police are for criminals, not for husband and wife.

- Delivery date is in mid of Jan this year.
Go get her boy.  Your son/daughter is going to be born.  Event of a lifetime. Dont miss it and dont screw it further boy.

- I do have some medical check up records for the same

Please help.

1 Like

Vedamurthy   03 January 2017

See all husbands not really bad,if wife stolen husbands cheque & signed her name to gave as guarantee for hand loan without d consent of husband! Collected d neighbors gold ornaments to pledge in pawn broker,even stolen gold neck chain from locked cupboard replaced with duplicate chain how could husband tolerate all these,husband filed divorce case in turn wife filed 498-A case( Aquitted after 7 years) wife threatened father in law + mother in law and succeed in taking position of their self property, what d law & order situation in our society. This is not serial story real story, HC remanded divorce stating no word cruelty in petition! Surprisingly it is not worded in its order,still trail under process, husbands amendment application in trial court dismissed! How common people get justice from 2008 still never ended!
1 Like

Ankur   03 January 2017

Hi @Helping Hand Bangalore,

Compromise for sake of unborn child. You both will only get curses from new born for spoiling its life due to all this mess that you both created. Even if she has filed cases, those cases can be taken back. Compromise wtih her for sake of child boy. I do understand what you are saying. The wearer knows where the shoe pinches. It is not possible at all. Why? It should not be only from one side, the other party must also understand the same. But they are not. From the very beginning they are trying to extort money from me and my family no matter if they have to put all of us in jail.

Stop being arsehole. Get back your wife, what kind of husband are you? You slept with her and got her pregnant and left her? If you had to leave her, why did you marry her in first place. Women are irksome, you cant get away with this fact, no man has, the ones who have are divorced or are single. If you cant tolerate companiion, why did you get married? It was an arrange marriage and I have not left her. It is her who under influence of her father left her matrimonial home. I do not want to give any personal details but I can ensure you that I have not done anything wrong to her.

Matters like these have to be solved between 4 walls of home. Not wash dirty linen in public. Police are for criminals, not for husband and wife.
Completely agreed that Police are for criminals not for husband and wife, but it is not in once hand. If a wife wants or has decided to create mess, you cannot control it. And trust me I have done my best to continue this marriage but nothing worked.

Ankur   03 January 2017

I have attached 20170101233242 8860784 document1.doc in this thread. If someone can look into that and help me fight against the false dowry and DV cases is much appriciated help.

I have one more question, can they hide any content (such as sign or police station stamping) from the copy of darkhaast attached in a case? If not, what actions / charges can be taken against them?

If someone can provide judgements similar to my case will be a great help.

Seeking help.

Ankur   04 January 2017

Any help any sample judgements please...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register