Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tax@1234   30 December 2016


Can we reply to formality check pass - FAIL through email or by signing the same through login and DSC? or we need to go personally to the trademark department? Please advice me. Thanks in advance


 1 Replies

Archit Agarwal   07 September 2017

You can file through E-mail but it is not advised as they don't reply the E-mails. so it's better to file them through the attorney. 

For more information click to Trademark Objection

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query