LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

T V Krishnamurthy (None)     21 December 2016

Transmission of shares without death certificate

Is it possible to transfer shares of company from joint holder to first holder. How can it be done? How can I ensure my daughters will inherit the same?

Facts

I hold some shares joint with my mother. I am NOT in communication with any of my family members as per their desire.I believe my mother has passed away.

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 December 2016

Nominate your daughter and inform her also.

Nominee in equity shares is sole owner in case of equity shares, unlike other estate.

T V Krishnamurthy (None)     21 December 2016

Can I (as first holder) file nomination for my daughters?

Upto your share ( say 50%).

Ask your agent and company.

Read SEBI rules.

Go carefully thru:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Transmission-of-shares-without-probate-of-will--601546.asp

Download extent rules, citations etc 

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     22 December 2016

# 6

Sir,

I think your Mother & other family members have done you immense injustice by forbidding you from getting across to them. This is something unthinkble. But peop[le do these sorts of things. I also see cousins, nephews etc rroubling & adding headaches, dimensions too. All this because of the promiscusity of the dear one, who was placed on the head. The person has turned to be unworthy nuisance, bother, sh*t. These mortals probably used your name, aegis for something small / big & got something or other without even getting to know about it; but have done this to you. It makes it so difficult in this country that is full of all sorts of headaches & govt. sponsored headaches.

The elderly personality that you are should come off all that & assert your rights now, at least for your dependents sake. It would be imperative to find the exact status of your Mother & take steps to retrieve your rightfuls.

---------------------XXXXXXXXXXXX------------

I am not knowledgable in the matter as of now (Will study rules etc out of sheer curiosity) & have deliberately desisted from touching upon it.

I have been pondering at every word, every angle in the aspects that have come up so far & feel very sorry that far too many sins have been done to you from far too many people, even those who should have loved you, cared for you & thought of inking my heart felt feelings & moral encouragement. Be sure God will support all good / correct steps. Do not stop. There is a limit to any relation & the nuisance level. Mortals deserve a kick right at the butt at times & it should be done at least to keep semblance. Fight. Fight silently, fully, for the sake of the deep God within. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register