LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VK0495   19 December 2016

False allegation in police station

Hello, Mine wife left home and staying at her parents home from last almost 5 month now with my kid 10month baby and all belonging due to family matter with her father by making NC on me. Now from her area police I have been called 3 to 4 time there PSI have make us understand with different method to resolve the matter. I even tried resolving matter by giving application in counselling in my area where her father always taking time and extending by using his naval service power as he is navy service working person staying in mumbai only. Yesterday when we went to police they have shown me 100 Rs paper made by his father in which he mention some points to be sign by me then he will leave her daughter. he had made it from UP her native where he went for 1 week in nov by taking time from our counseller explaining that he is going outside for some official duty as per order but yesterday even I have seen 4 nov date on that stamp paper that also from UP. I ask Police to furnish me complaint paper but he denied by saying we yet not lodge complaint so we cant provide but he have shown all paper in which her father givn 4 pg statment on dowry and dv by false allegation on me and my family. We have sent notice from our adv to her for returning home and for her answer what she required by us with given time date. But once receiving notice from her home people he had called to my adv and said Mam I m at chennai and will come to 1st week of Jan please don't procced futher I am willing to talk to you and my adv agreed for same but next day with the help of his area police he again called me in his chowki. As he is navy person he already before also said he will be going on transfer so many time. he had spent 6 year here now and we are in doubt he will be going to transfer soon now because he always streching the time by giving unbeliable reason to Adv. and counsellors, and also due to that 100 stamp paper of UP also m doubtful if he do case once leaved from here to his native village then what? I wanted to know what will be good steps for me? As he is Navy we never allow to be inside without gate pass how to get to know when he is going on transfer with his family who will provide me this info.? Please help...

Learning

3 Replies

whatnot   19 December 2016

Dear Querist,

You seems to be looking for a solution where none exists.

You wish to go against your father-in-law so that your wife can come back to you.

In your previous statement you said you have a six months baby while you were married for 14 months. Was the baby pre mature or was it out of wedlock?

If FIL has degraged your family or you and has caused a financial loss then you can pursue a case against him and you may have to spend considerable time and efoort to bring him to justice.

If he has conned government or navy and you to blow whistle on him. Take help of TV channel and go with proff. You might get help. But don't do it out of spite.

Now, coming to separation, they have left you less than six months. Make sure you provide them with transfer and salary. If you really want to stand up, take courage and go to their home. Stand in front of gate until Navy decides what to do with you. Let police come charge you. Create a scene and be firm to say all you want is your family. See how the drama folds out.

Influence can work only to an extent. And in the face of courage, it bogs down.

Wait for an year to go through a legal procedure

VK0495   19 December 2016

I have been married in Jun15 and me and my family come to know about her pregnancy in Aug 15 when we ask doc about it they were say it is due to LMP date even when my in-Law come to know about this they were tried to abourtion by taking her to their home as his father was working in Medical dept at that time in Defence hospital and when we bring her back to our home and went for check up their in hospital we found baby was not taken care and there might be chances delv in 7 month and due to which they furnished prescripttion  for weekly injection with the help of which we covered EDD. It is not WEDLOCK.

Even after delivey when she was tkn home at defence coater there due to health issue she was hospitalize and get operated in defence hospital which was not non by me in absence of me. When we come to know I went with my family to hospital. there when I ask for file paper for just seeing  they denied me for same. even after discharge when I ask my FIL for those paper he didn't shown me which with the help of  RTI  for that I got it now. 

whatnot   19 December 2016

You ain't strong enough mentally to face off .

Let the time take its course.

Don't do anything that you might regret later.

Let them go to court and fight off from there.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register