LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek   11 December 2016

Guidance for filing case on a university

Sir,I am working as a central govt employ and I have an experience of 6years . I have applied for the post of section officer in central university as I have 5 yrs of experience in govt dept. I have successfully submitted the ONLINE application and paid the fee in the monthe of July 2016.My application is rejected as some details were not uploaded to their server at the time of submission of online application. I am sure online application would have been submitted only if I had filled all the requisite details.But my application is rejected by the university. The submitted application still has all the essential details like qualification,experience except some other details,which are not uploaded .Kindly guide the next course of action and where to approach for the justice as I have become the scapegoat for their server issue. Kindly guide me.

Learning

9 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 December 2016

Write to the authority and point out server issue.

Sir, I submitted a representation to them.But they did not give the reply

The applicant is expected to try again and submit complete application.

Incompelete applications are rejected.

That is why NO reply to you.

Apparently you have NO evidence of having tried again and again till last date and claim successfully that serveer was the issue.

Sir, Duplicate applications will be rejected as per the notification.Hence I did not try again. Moreover I have paid the fee and its an Online application. Online application will be submitted only after filling all the fields. To whom should I approah to file the case for permitting me for the exam.

Usually there are options of 'View' and 'Correct' before final submission.

Check and relate.

Sir, Submitted application cannot be edited. Application submission time is also over. Can I succeeed If I file a case against university?

Opportunity to view is usually provided before final submission.

Can IT fields expert find out the data in other fileds was posted by you but not captured by server?

No sir..No preview was given by them .It was submitted directly 

If NO reply is supplied then escalate to higher authority.

Or approach your own counsel and HC.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register