LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

narayan (no)     23 November 2016

Workplace harassment

I am working as researcher in a reputed college. My supervisor is giving me duties which is not under my roles. He is continuously shifting the workload and extra duties on my head, which is restricting me from doing my roles to which I was appointed for. Now am thinking my career goals are hindered and not allowing me to grow in the institute. Is this becomes employee harassment in India? Can I file workplace harassment case?

Learning

4 Replies

Jai Karan Nagwan (consultant)     23 November 2016

I dont think, this falls in the workplace harassment, if you are not being asked for some sort of favour in return of your comformt at workplace. one must think 100 time, before taking such action. May be you are so efficient and star you are remembered in the challanging situation. Please take this as an opportunity, if there is no demand for favour. 

Jai Karan Nagwan (consultant)     23 November 2016

Not able to ascertain, if you are a man or woman?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 November 2016

Manage to get duties in writing on record.

Look into your appraisal matrix,ACR formts etc and if your KRA's have marks, complete these.

Handling the boss is a skill and can be acquired like any other skill. 

SUPRABHA KUNDU   26 November 2016

If you entered to the Work with Love & Passion towards the work, then You must enjoy the Work without any Limit. Just foget that someone is compelling you to Work, just remind that you have a dream to work,to enjoy & to do it in your own way & remember that you can do the work in the best way than anybody else.Then only you can achieve your goal in your own way moulds the world towards you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register