Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need help urgent

Page no : 2

sanket   29 November 2016

@Kumar Doab

I do have copy of the bond please check the attached file and they also sending notice which is also there in the attachment its my friends notice as my notice was returned by my family member, 

There was no certified training or any other training only the office work beginner guide was there on which they have provided some document and ask us to do work accordingly,

I was working as QA Engineer in that company,

I did sent the resignation letter but on the same day HR call me and ask to pay 50,000 + notice period amound and so I quite and my last 1 month and 5 days salary is still pending with them and neither they provided me any experience letter,

Attached File : 369035 20161129193636 682776055 bond.rar downloaded: 74 times

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 November 2016

You have posted that:

"There was no certified training or any other training only the office work beginner guide was there on which they have provided some document and ask us to do work accordingly,"

Hence as per you NO training was provided.

However the company has engaged you as trainee and has claimed that it shall train yur for 6 months.

It is matter that employer has to establish that training was provided.

The notice period and notice pay is part of service conditions that are governed by various enactments applicable to establishment,employee.

These enactments shall prevail upon any private agreement that employer has drfated and signed with employee.

You may got thru:

Gujarat Shops & Estbs Act

standing orders (Model/Certified)

ID Act

The issue of notice period and pay has recently been discussed at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Notice-period-under-employment-law-144747.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register