LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sangeeta   10 November 2016

Cash transaction

Respected Sir, Please provide me your opinions: My Client is running a business of Tax Payment Services and engaged in consultancy business having a valid Trade License, my question is he is maintaining Current Account for transaction and he use to collect cash from different client and he paid the online tax on behalf of his client such as Income Tax, Service Tax & VAT Tax. Secondly accepting of Cash and making of online payment in favor of Direct Taxes and Indirect Taxes againt which he charges Rs. 50/- as tax payment charges for each transaction, is there any wrong in the above business, or is their any violation of provision of Income Tax or any other Law. Please advice me.

Learning

2 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     10 November 2016

No wrong till doing busines in limit given to follow guideline.

Riya   10 November 2016

Respected Bharat Sir,

My client too takes Rs.1 Lakh or even more from his client and the same amount has been transfer to Government Exchequer in mode of Online Payment and he charges some amount for or each Transaction is there something wrong in eye of Income Tax or Service Tax taking of Cash more than Rs. 1 Lakh or more. Is there any violation of Law

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register