Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

12345678990   03 November 2016

Center transfer

Goodmorning Sir/Madam

My name is Siddhant Patil i live in Ambernath which is the part of Mumbai metropolitan reagion. I'm student in Aptech aviation academy in Vashi but due to inconvineanc in travelling i want my admission to be tranfered to other branck of Aptech which is in Kalyan. But this vashi branch manager is not allwoing transfer when its clearly mentioned that students can seek trasnfer unsless its inter city but navi mumbai is different i live in district thane not even mumbai, Please guide me what legal actions can i take on them they are ruining my time i'm not asking for refund but just tranfer to another branch of aptech. please i request for some good solution they are not accepting my written application whichis mentioned in tranfer norms.

your coopration will be highly appreciated. 

thankyou.

Learning

2 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     03 November 2016

Sidhant u need to convince BM how that centre is inconvient and it will cause loss of valuable time & money.

If he neglected then give written application to both centre that i want transfer other wise u will go to media person to get justice.

Get help of Zee 24 help line they will definately help u.

I am sure if u take him to your centre then due to media pressure they will give u transfer.

Will u appreciate this answer by giving THANKS on my LCI profile?

1 Like

12345678990   03 November 2016

thankyou sir, but will zee24 entertain my request they're so busy in day to day activities ? any legal section if i can only mention to pressurise them. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register