LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Peeran   14 October 2016

Need advice to vacate the tenant

Shop agreement for 5 years to tenant, but in same agreement clearly mentioned that before five years at anytime the shop requested by landlord. The tenant should vacate the shop. .. I'm a landlord for the shop, want to vacate the tenant as completed 2 years period only now and have plan to do renovation work and start business in my shop... If the tenant not vacate as mentioned terms and conditions of contract agreement. . How can I vacate them. .

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)
Ejection suit. That's the only way. Better settle out of. U go court tenant won't vacate next 10 yrs. Better wait for him to vacate on his own.

(Guest)
I doubt agreement is not within frame work of law. Please show document to local ,lf Maharashtra revert back

(Guest)
I doubt agreement is not within frame work of law. Please show document to local ,lf Maharashtra revert back

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     14 October 2016

Issue a legal notice to tenant an dfile eviction suit in civil court

Regards,

Advocate Nitish Banka

Jai Karan Nagwan (consultant)     14 October 2016

You need to see many aspect before getting to legal action i.e. if there is applicability of rent control act, agreement lock in period etc.

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     16 October 2016

The deed needs to be registered if for a period of more than 11 months.  As far as the clauses are concerned, make sure that you file the suit timely and seek possession of the premises.

Augustine Chatterjee

Advocate & Solicitor at Law

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register