Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ABHI_POST_DIVORCE-498A (ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER)     10 October 2016

Wife deserting + protesting fr in 379 -- cruelty or not

Respected All,

My wife staying away from me from last 5 years. I filed divorce on 26-10-2012, then wife filed 498a(now at evidence stage), then DV, then 125, then false vigilance enquiry against me in which I was proved innocent. In june 2015 she filed 379 on me and mother for theft of Mangalsutra, police puts FR, she protested in august 2016, protest accepted, FR cancelled by court, sent to Thana for reinvestigation.

Is this not a CRUELTY that wife is staying away from husband for a long 5 years and is still as on today trying to put husband and her mother behind the bars in fake 379 . Your valuable suggestions shall put me out of these circumstances. Thanks in advance.

Learning

3 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     10 October 2016

You have already filed divorce against your wife and it is not proper for us to comment on your issue.

(Guest)
379? Lol. N what r u doing since past 5 years? Didn't u find someone? Court will give divorce after 2 decades or it might dismiss case after 3 decades, what do u want n what ru waiting for?

sai narayana   10 October 2016

Wait till you win atleast one of her false cases, then you can amend your petition with that winning case details to prove her cruelty on record which will ensures you speedy divorce.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register