Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Complaint against non payment of fnf salary

Page no : 3

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 December 2017

If you are not satisfied or have aspersions with valid reasons about your lawyer, then change the lawyer.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 December 2017

The litigant should inquire and chose a senior LOCAL counsel specializing in concerned filed of law ( Labor/Service matters as in your case) of unshakable repute and integrity  and having successful track record.

A Counsel worth his/her salt is very well known in LOCAL areas.

Anyone can prepare the list of say top5/10 counsel by inquiring.

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     30 December 2017

As per his statement, he has given a complaint to labour officer and he inspected the company and got the report. Now consult a lawyer and act accordingly

Raman Chauhan   21 September 2019

Dear Reader, I desperately need your suggestion on this long-running issue. It has been around 3yrs and status of my case is I have won the case as another party not attended the court hearing many times and court-ordered "expiry" after "Appsquadz Technologies Pvt Ltd" not replied to notice that has been sent by Noida court. Finally, Judge has ordered that Fraud company Appsquadz has to pay my money along with 10% penalty. Guys here I am feeling frustrated now as I haven't received single penny yet, although the court had ordered in the month of February 2019. My pathetic lawyer only tells one famous line, "what should I do, now District Magistrate will send the notice". In fact, a lawyer was very non-serious about my case that's why it took around 3yrs and I don't think there is still any productive result came from my case, even though the court has spoken in favour of me. I have scan copy of court judgement where it is clearly mentioned employer has to pay my money along with 10% penalty. Please guide me what should I do. My illiterate, lawyer only says " I can't do anything your file is under processing at District Magistrate, now only DM has the power to resolve this issue". I don't know whether he is saying right or wrong or he was capable enough to deal with my case as he was the same person who assures me that "give me money I will resolve your case in 6months or in max 1 yr". Now it has been 3yrs and from 3-4 months, I didn't even receive any call or any update from that stupid fellow. Many times I think to forget this bullsh*t and move on to life but, after thinking about these pesticides my blood get boiled and I don't know why one spark come from inside that says, I shouldn't leave these b*st*rds, who have affected my life so badly. Till now I have given 4k-5k to my lawyer and most important my precious time to many hearings that attended in last 3yrs. We had an agreements apart from case starting money (4-4k)I will have to pay 10%(of my case amount i.e 1L approx) to him if I won. Any lawyer who thinks that he/she can resolve this matter, it's my humble request please do contact me. Best, Raman Chauhan Email: rudra11.raman@gmail.com Mob: 8505913155

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register