Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kunal (prop)     07 February 2010

Can DELL india take action against me

dear sir

i am a trader trading in laptops and other computer parts.. sincei  have ofice in two city delhi an ranchi i tend to buy frm delhi ofice and do stock transfer..as ofn ow i am buying dell frm dell stocksit in delhi and transferrign stock. however, dell east incharge says they can take actio agnst me for not buying locally.. i am not in biz term with east stockist..so wht to do..all stocks i pruchase frm delhi office is genuine and no nauthorized material?still is it crime ?

also can anyone tell is it ilegal to promote dell products and give advt for laptops ?what action dell can take.. plz advise..as i am bit tense

Learning

4 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     07 February 2010

what I believe is that they can not take action against you, probably the person is blackmailing you in order to promote sales from his office.

unless and untill there are some valid trade restrictions in this regard, no such incharge can stop you.  if u r selling genuine product at a genuine price and taxes are paid then what is the authority of Dell East Incharge to take action against you.

kunal (prop)     07 February 2010

hi kiran,

thnks for giving reply ..also can u  tell is it ilegal to promote dell products and give advt for laptops ?what action dell can take.. plz advise..

Adv.Husain (Advocate)     07 February 2010

yes dell can take legal action against you if u sell product purchased from delhi if there is any signed terms as effect to trade and marketing...just go through your dealers agreement

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     09 February 2010

Adv. Husain suggeted well. ,I do agree with his suggestion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register