Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Charan Kedar.C. (Advocate)     03 April 2008

To complete B.L. / L.L.B. course attedning college is compulsory??

Hi All,

Iam one of the new member to the forum and i would like to know your views on below topic

I have completed my M.B.A. (H.R.) in madurai kamaraj university in distance learning programme and currently working with H.P as H.R. co-ordinator and now iam planning to do B.L./ L.L.B. in A.P. (Siddarttha Law College Vijayawada) but i can't attend the college regularly as iam working. So i would like to know whether it is possible to complete the course by my own without attending college or it is compulsory that i have attend the college.

Dear member's kindly let me know how for my decision is correct and is there any guidence available for the same.

Learning

6 Replies

Manish Singh (Advocate)     03 April 2008

According to the Bar Council's rules, you have to attend 66% of the classes held in a year to be eligible to sit in the exams apart from doing the mandatory practical training etc. and this is mandatory of every law college or school in India.

Aswin Jain (Advocate)     16 July 2008

u can complete ur B.L/LL.B course without attending class

Guest (n/a)     16 July 2008

Hi Aswin,

If you don't mind can i have your contact number so that i can have some details on the college so that i will decide which college i join.

Awaiting for your earliest reply.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,

Charan Kedar.C.

+91 98407 18607.

Aswin Jain (Advocate)     17 July 2008

Hi

U Please give me ur email address so that i can send u the details

Rgds

Aswin Jain

MODI PARESHKUMAR MANUBHAI (Article)     01 August 2009

Hi, i am student of CA and i am desire to join LLB so give me a brief details of course, fee structure and also institutes for registration. you can send me email on paresh1412@gmail.com

(Guest)

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.,M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE

MOBILE.09325226691, 09271971251.

e.mail.adv.nbsawant@yahoo.co.in

e.mail.nandkumarbs@sify.com

REGARDING ATTENDENCE TO LAW COLLEGE , KINDLY NOTE THAT

1. REGARDING THE ATTENDENCE TO LAW COLLEGE , IT IS MANDATORY. FOR MORE AUTHENTIC INFORMATION KINDLY CONTACT YOUR LOCAL AREA UNIVERSITY LAW DEPT AND PURCHASE THE PROSPECTUS AND APPLICATION FORM FOR ADMISSION FOR LAW COURSE. ALL YOUR DOUBTS WILL GET CLEARED.

2. KINDLY BE HONEST AND SINCERE AND FOLLOW THE PROCEDURE AND DO NOT ALLOW ANY ONE TO MISGUIDE AND MISLEAD YOU..YOU WISH TO JOIN LAW COURSE THEN BE HONEST AND FOLLOW THE LEGAL PROCEDURE FIRST. DO NOT ACCEPT  ANY SHORT CUT METHOD ,IT MAY LAND YOU IN TROUBLE.

3.KINDLY NOTE THAT I CAME ACROSS A THIRD LL.B. LAW STUDENT  SHE WAS NOT ALLOWED TO APPEAR FOR HER FINAL YEAR LL.B.DEGREE EXAMS AS HER ATTENDENCE TO LAW COLLEGE WAS NOT AS PER MINIMUM ATTENDENCE. SHE MOVED HIGH COURT  HER WRIT PETITION WAS REJECTED HENCE SHE MOVED SUPREME COURT ALSO. BUT EVERY WHERE SHE WAS DIRECTED TO FOLLOW BAR COUNCIL OF INDIA RULES FOR ATTENDENCE TO LAW COLLEGES.PLEASE NOTE.

4.THOUGH SHE WAS A VERY BRIGHT AND TALENTED FINAL YEAR LAW STUDENT, SHE SUFFERED A LOT AND HER ONE YEAR WAS WAISTED DUE TO UNNECESSARY LITIGATIONS, RESULTING IN MENTAL TORTURE AND HARASSMENT.

5.I SINCERELY ADVISE YOU TO KINDLY CONTACT YOUR LOCAL UNIVERSITY LAW DEPT AND ALL ACTUAL FACTS WILL CLEAR ALL YOUR DOUBTS.

IN CASE YOU NEED ANY FURTHER INFORMATION , KINDLY WRITE DETAILS

WITH BEST REGARDS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS

THANKING YOU

YOURS SINCERELY

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.,M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register