Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumaran (advocate)     11 September 2016

Sir ,i am practicing advocate, and i am facing a trail at my own practicing court. and i am having strong case of alibi under 11 of indian evidence act,

sir , i am practicing advocate and i am facing a trail at my own court,where i am practising, and i am having strong case of Alibi under evidence act.  i  am victim in 307 I.P.C. as per my complaiant,  and i have been  facing charge for 323.506(ii),4 of women harrsement act, ,but as per the  defacto complainant complaint ,i am not in the scene of occurance i am away from 35 kilometer ,that has been captured in CCTV Footage. i need private complaint draft for 211 ,I.P.C. to prosecute inspector who framed false charge against me. and i need supreme court citation for alibi and how can i prove CCTV Footage as a defence in trail, is there any ruling.

Learning

3 Replies

Kumaran (advocate)     20 September 2016

Try to add value to the discussion, with your each post.

muralidara R naidu (advocate)     22 September 2016

Try to add value to the discussion, with your each post.

muralidara R naidu (advocate)     22 September 2016

Dear sir,

I really surprise why you have not approached for quashing of FIR at the beginning stage itself, when ur having sufficient material to establish ur innocence.

Since plea of alibi has to be proved by leading evidence, you secure/summon such materials before the court at the time of defense evidence. citations u can look later. Or if u have confidence go for charge sheet quashing under section 482 of CRPC. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register