Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

singh   27 August 2016

Civil suit period

Hallo,

Can any one give a civil court rules for filing case against my hubby who has cheated me for big amount.He refuses to pay back and cheated me. how to recover my money through court?

he doesnt want to join me and lives separate.

last transaction to his account was Feb-2013. Can I apply to civil court now? howmuch money do i have to pay the stamp fee

Learning

4 Replies

KS Johal   28 August 2016

When did you get married?

P. Venu (Advocate)     28 August 2016

The information posted are inadequate to offer any suggestion.

singh   28 August 2016

Got married 2010. I heard good savings. He was in the bank I was working in abroad. I lost all my money as on his demand, he purchased property in his name as I was in abroad. I noticed he had an affair with woman even before his marriage.but it was cont'd.i was not able to conceive. In one stage he and his mother want to get rid of me and want to live with that woman. So I asked him to return my hard earned money. He was stubborn and doesn't want to give back. He was beating me cruelty. I went to woman cell and complaint. I was able to get one property to my name transfered. now I need to get back remaining money. He refuses.

singh   28 August 2016

Got married 2010. I heard good savings. He was in the bank I was working in abroad. I lost all my money as on his demand, he purchased property in his name as I was in abroad. I noticed he had an affair with woman even before his marriage.but it was cont'd.i was not able to conceive. In one stage he and his mother want to get rid of me and want to live with that woman. So I asked him to return my hard earned money. He was stubborn and doesn't want to give back. He was beating me cruelty. I went to woman cell and complaint. I was able to get one property to my name transfered. now I need to get back remaining money. He refuses.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register