LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajith   22 August 2016

Land registration

My father purchase a 0.5cent  land from our neighbour for the way to my home and which is not registered. The property we are using more than 17years all will know. The neighbour build the wall after giving the way given us. What is the procedue for register the property which get from neighbour for our way to home? is any legel issue if the owner not signed the registration papper?

Learning

6 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 August 2016

Do you have agreement to sell, FnF payment reciept?

Rajith   23 August 2016

Not any proof we have no agreement no cash recived recipt because my father done this 17year before and we using the land now also for the way to our home. And the boundary wall constructed from neighbor side after giving land.

Rajith   23 August 2016

Not any proof we have no agreement no cash recived recipt because my father done this 17year before and we using the land now also for the way to our home. And the boundary wall constructed from neighbor side after giving land.

Agastya   23 August 2016

All states have the same law. If your land is inside the person who has road access must give you a path for bullock cart widdth or small car about 10 feet. He can't deny or stop you. Make proper agreement and ask neighbor to sign. If he does not, go to land Tashildhar and ask him to do the needful. Nobody can prevent you having a path to your land. Note: it's only twin-bullock cart widdth + 1.5 feet each side. Don't demand path for a Lorry or double road. That's not allowed unless neighbor sells that the extra you need.

Rajith   23 August 2016

we already have a path 1.5mtr and additional 1.5 mtr purchased from the neighbour for enter car. and my father is no more and we have no proof for this. Anyways reading all these i think i can try to register the land. Thank you very much for valuable replys.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 August 2016

You are welcome.

If you are unable to resolve lean on a very able counsel specializing in revenue/property/civil matters.

If you decide to buy and register prefer proper legal opinion. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register