Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sathya (Accountant)     17 August 2016

Clarification on buying an agricultural land

Hello Experts,

My husband is willing to buy an agricultural land. My Father went throught the document. In the Nangumal one of the reference is mentioned as 77B but in the sale deed of the current and the parent document has the reference as 72B. Some of them were saying, we can ask for the correction of the recent documents alone and some were saying the corrections has to be done on the parent as well as on the Recent document. But the patta and the EC were perfect.

My Concern is, if the nangumal and the Document were having this deviation, Will the property be valid. The seller is willing to ask for the correction in his document. But in the parent document he cannot do as the property was got from 9 members, so its impossible to do the correction on the parent document.

Experts please help, if the recent document has been changed as per the current nangumal, will that be sufficient or we have to ask for the correction of the parent document(which is impossible, we have to drop the plan of buying this property in that case). Please advise

Learning

1 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     17 August 2016

if the recent document has been changed as per the current nangumal, then it will that be sufficient.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register