Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shwetajain   13 August 2016

Bail cancellation case and its status

Hi Experts,

Can you please help me understanding status of one of the Bail Cancellation case?

1> Person X and Y had a dispute, ,X filed case against Y.

2> Following (1) Y filed and FIR against X in local police station

3> X gets bail from District court.

4> Y goes to high court for Bail Cancellation and below table shows status in online portal for that case

X being my family member, following are my questions and would need your help on this issue

1> Will X come to know as he is not involved anywhere in this process (case is against State and others)?

2> Case status is - DEFECT CASES - DEFECTS OTHER THAN LIMITATION .What does it mean?

3> What is Date of Listing and Listed in court number? Why two different dates? We plan to put our Lawyer rather than PP. Also which Date X should plan to attend court if he wants to see the argument? What is RR on 28/7?

4> Can you suggest anything we should do? We have filed FIR quashing case in the high court.

Appreciate your help in advance.

Petitioner : Y
Respondent : STATE & ORS.
Petitioner Advocate : DLR VYAS
Respondent Advocate : PP
Class Code : 0203     (Registered on :  11/7/2016)
Bench : SB     
Stage : DEFECT CASES - DEFECTS OTHER THAN LIMITATION
Date Given By : PESHI CLERK DATE
Date of Listing : 22/8/2016
Listed in Court No. : RR on 28/07/2016

Learning

2 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     13 August 2016

Ur counsel can guide u for this.

shwetajain   14 August 2016

Thanks Bharat for the reply. Can you at least help me with understanding of this Stage Code - "DEFECT CASES- DEFECT OTHER THAN LIMITATION"?

I understand that this can be handeled by my Counsel but having advance understanding would help me in discussing more serious issues with Counsel.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register