Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VK0495   09 August 2016

Step for fir or any case

Hello,

It's been 1.2yr for my marriage now, we also have 6 month baby boy.

Last week due to misbehavious of my wife with my mom dad and sis i slap her to be proper although many time she use to do the same. even she don't bother about child also 

her father always try to take her to home he is in defence.

And due to last week misbehaviour matter gone so much worst it went to police station leading to me and my dad to be there for whole night his dad took lodge NC complaint, and lastly they took all there living item with jewellery along with my son to there home.

Me and family are afraid of any case if they put.

So i want to know will it be like immidiate warant or else what action he will be planing to do and how do we come to know for it.

Learning

5 Replies

Mukesh sharma (job )     10 August 2016

Hi first i know about you your marriage last one and half year back and you live  happy with your wife and now you said thats she mishbehaviour with your sis and mother and than you slep her thats wrong 

if their some problem with them you need to understand both and try to solve matter now after register fir by them you need to go police station and clear all condition and try to solve matter with medition 

its all on you waht you want if you save your relation or not

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     11 August 2016

Dear Quest,

You and your mother also need to lodge FIR or NC against them stating about all misbehavior of your wife and extra indulgence of her parents in both police stations belongs to your and their jurisdictions.

If they try to blackmail you for anything then you can lodge complaint u/s 144 CrPC against them for urgent relief in the District Court by party-in-person or hiring any pleader (Non-Advocate) from your family/friend u/s 32 of Adv Act.

Please check for my profile links for sample petition and other clues.  

VK0495   11 August 2016

Hey,

Thank you for response.

Actually i wanted to let you know that when i slapt her she got hurted on nose not so hard but she got bleeding and when all neighbour came they also started helping her and at the end they all supported her even though i have never done any wrong with them then also they join with his father to report NC his father have photo of bleeding face but while she came back from fornsic there where not bandage or any thing on her mark.

she was not having any scrach due to that slap but his father have that photo of bleeding face which he shared to my relative on whatsapp. 

As per my knowledge she didn't got hurting because of my slapping she did with her own by using glass bangle which was broken while falling down that only she might used to hurt herself i am very badly stuck to proof if she hurted by herself there.

Please hlp

VK0495   11 August 2016

Originally posted by : Ramesh Singh
Its not a Indian law case, simply psychological problem.

Thanks, if we think it is psy.. problem how to prove that.

I mean is it possible in police station if she is actually psy.. prob, what should report show in medical test.

VK0495   11 August 2016

Originally posted by : Rocky Smith
Dear Quest,

You and your mother also need to lodge FIR or NC against them stating about all misbehavior of your wife and extra indulgence of her parents in both police stations belongs to your and their jurisdictions.

If they try to blackmail you for anything then you can lodge complaint u/s 144 CrPC against them for urgent relief in the District Court by party-in-person or hiring any pleader (Non-Advocate) from your family/friend u/s 32 of Adv Act.

Please check for my profile links for sample petition and other clues.  

Hey Rocky,

She did this same incident before also at night time, when me mom and dad went to our near police station for rporting NC but their inspector told ki we wont take that now until some thing happen. 

once she do wrong then u come and tell we tryed but we failed and end of day we only got trapped into it.

even at that time my neighbour also seen that sceinrio they were trying to make her understand but that day i fon't no why they all supported her it's because of bleeding nose.. now m worring to prove i m innocent as i was just trying to make her inside home and marking her misbehaviour which these people didn't understood.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register