LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harsha RL   25 July 2016

Refund of processing fee and guarantor amount

Hi All, I have applied for personal loan in Pagoda finance which is located in Delhi. A person called Dinesh Kumar called me and asked me to submit the proof like education , address and income proof. I did the same later he sent me approval letter of 10 lacks and asked me to transfer an amount of 20.500/ towards processing fee.I have transferred the same. Till that time he never spoke about that they need 2 guarantors who are working in Government office. When I said it is not possible he agreed to get one guarantor from his end which will cost 25,000/. So I paid 25,000/ also. Later receiving all the money he is telling that without second guarantor they will not process my application and also no refund of the money 45,000 will be made. Kindly let me know what can be done in this regards and who can take up my case. I have attached all the required docs for your reference

Learning

9 Replies

JustAdvisor (IT)     25 July 2016

processing fee cannot be an even amount. it should include service tax. further no finance company will arrange its own surety. i don't have a good feeling about this. please engage an able counsel, show all documents and let counsel advise appropriate strategy.

Harsha RL   25 July 2016

Hello to all Forum, Kindly advise who can help me in regards. I have also paid 25,000 towards Government Guarantor.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 July 2016

You have been advised.

Act ASAP.

Engage a very able counsel.

Harsha RL   25 July 2016

Dear Forum members, Can anybody take my case.

Engage a very able counsel from Delhi.

You can get cousels par excellence at delhi.

If it is NBFC then it should be under the purview of RBI.

The issue is that it is not clear that you have transferred the amounts in company's a/c or in indivisuals's a/c.

In any case it seems to be fraudelent activity.

The issue is that the momment the fraud is rported the person may disappear.

Therefore he/she is to be caught before and extarct your money.

Mukesh sharma (job )     25 July 2016

you got help from any good lawyer who in delhi as kumar doab advice you 

thnks 

Harsha RL   25 July 2016

Dear Kumar,

I have made all the payments to company account. and I have Third party trasfer proof.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 July 2016

Share everything with the able counsel that you approach.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register