Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar swamy   11 June 2016

Marriage issue

Hi,

First off all i would thank the team who came up with this wonderfull website.

I got married 7 years back and i have a 5 year old daughter. Ours is a joint family of 3 brothers and all married and staying together. My wife was not cooperative and created unneccessry issue. she was indulging in unwarranted conversation and creating misunderstanding. She betrayed my or cheated me in where ever possible. I just ignored thinking she is not mature and i let go all the menace. As a customery after childs birth, mother will go to her parents house to discontinue breast feeding. After that she never turned back. Its been three years. Inbetween these years she completed her Msc not even bothering to inform me. Her parents also did not even bother to come for talks in these 3 years and according to my wife they will not. Now, this attitude has hurt our sentiments and hert our ego. They have disrespected my family and parents. I want her parents to come and appologies. They have completly refused.

Now she has sent me a notice, not sure what it is as i am not in station. What will happen if i refuse to accept that notice ? Can she claim alumni though we are not yet divorced ? can someone advice me please ?

Kumar

Learning

3 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     11 June 2016

If she has sent you a notice you need to give a reply to it.enquire and find out what it is.she can claim maintenance from you even if she is not divorced

Dana Kayoni (Expert Humanitarian and Lawyer)     11 June 2016

Originally posted by : Kumar swamy
Hi,

First off all i would thank the team who came up with this wonderfull website.

I got married 7 years back and i have a 5 year old daughter. Ours is a joint family of 3 brothers and all married and staying together. My wife was not cooperative and created unneccessry issue. she was indulging in unwarranted conversation and creating misunderstanding. She betrayed my or cheated me in where ever possible. I just ignored thinking she is not mature and i let go all the menace. As a customery after childs birth, mother will go to her parents house to discontinue breast feeding. After that she never turned back. Its been three years. Inbetween these years she completed her Msc not even bothering to inform me. Her parents also did not even bother to come for talks in these 3 years and according to my wife they will not. Now, this attitude has hurt our sentiments and hert our ego. They have disrespected my family and parents. I want her parents to come and appologies. They have completly refused.

Now she has sent me a notice, not sure what it is as i am not in station. What will happen if i refuse to accept that notice ? Can she claim alumni though we are not yet divorced ? can someone advice me please ?

Kumar

Komar Swami, YOu neeed to see what notice is it, is it divorce notice it is summons, notice from court, only then suggestion can be given.

3 years u silent y? You should have filed RCR case and won it by now, now you could have easily got divorced.  If she filed now some dowry case, dont accept notice, open cover by paying 500 re note to postman, see what it is, take photo in phone, show it to lawyer by contacting locally and plan accordingly.

You missed easy chance of divorce.

Kumar swamy   12 June 2016

Thank you all for your valuable suggestions. I will figure out what is there in the petetion and come back.

Regards

Kmar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register