LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

krishna   09 June 2016

Sucide of wife during divorce

I have applied for divorce because my wife had many character based issue. One day she went out because of a small issue. Like this many misbehaving character hurted me a lot. And also she and her family tortured me to get my part from my parents for assets. They treated me like a slave because my parents didnt accept my marraige. So after realizing that my wife n their family intention is to get my money n asset. I vexed n applied for divorce. Then i moved to some place for my job. Few days am getting msg from my wife that she was sent out from her home. I hv one girl child and i lyk her a lot. So i got afraid that the child will suffer if my ex wife left alone out with my child. So i said my ex better v go for mutual and I'll gv wtever i can to them. Then my ex can smewt manage with my baby. But she refused and said that she either wanted to live with r she will die with that child. I got afraid and tried to convince her by saying wait i will do smethg with my job and then we start living. But i really not willing to live with her. If she dies means i will get into trouble and also am afraid that she will die with my baby means my baby also will die am fearing. Really am depressed and helpless. Someone please suggest me a gud way. I beg u all.

Learning

4 Replies

Mrs. Bakshi (Social Studies Reader/Worker)     09 June 2016

File RCR, win RCR or lose RCR, wait 1 year file divorce.  Best wait and watch approach.  No use worry simply. Forget custody of child.  If possible adjust with wife for peaceful life. Forget court kacheri. Give complaint on wife that she will do sooooooooocide. 

krishna   09 June 2016

If she dies whether I'll get into trouble

Dana Kayoni (Expert Humanitarian and Lawyer)     09 June 2016

Dont jump now, take one step at a time.  Talk to wife, suicide not answer to problems.  If tke extreme step, face consequnce.  Report to jurisdictin police station now itself that she threaten to commit suside.

A walk alone (-)     09 June 2016

First report jurisdiction police station now itself that she threaten to commit suicide. If reconcile possible then try it as you love your baby in divorce only your baby will suffer. You both can remarry what about your baby future? Forgive her and live a happy family live.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register