Cook vs physiotherapy judgement

Agree with Dana ji advice.  Women get married for one day or half day, you will have to pay alimony, if you want seperation, you need to take divorce (if u want to remarry) judicial seperation anulment if u take again u need to go for divorce if u want to remarry. 

There are no much options for men, appeal, re-appeal etc, MCD is best option, rest your wish, dont create problems for yourself by being abusive with lawyers is my sincere advice, delete above replies for your own safety.

Vakeel No. 1

Originally posted by : santosh mahdeley
I m cook used to get 22k salary, but due to fake case i had to leave job. Now in crpc 125 she is asking maintenancr of 25k, now here is my question
1. She is physiotherapist and used to work in ngo hospital, n drawing a salary of 14k. She state in her affadavit clearly with experience letter

2. Being s physiotherapist, IS she more qualified then cook ? If yes the then i have to pay maintenance????

3. Is there any judgement where husband cook and wife is physiotherapist . So husband is less qualified than wife, maintenance denied. Plz share judgement

If she is in govt job then you can file alimony case on her/if she has permanent private job, then you can seek alimony from her, saying that you dont have permanent source of income and there is no income  gaurantee.

As she is educated women, chances of she getting alimony is less, but judges favour women a lot, she can get alimony even if she is working women, so be prepared to go for appel in high court.

Retd Sr Director Govt of India/ Advocate

1) It is not that cook or physiotherapist who earn more or less when looking at alimony.

2) The wife what all comforts she enjoyed at matrimonial home or before that will count while granting maintenance besides other factors like finanial status of either spouse.

3) The SC ruling on educated wife deliberately stopped employment to extract alimony is under different circumstances is not equally applied in some other cases.  Much depends upon the intention, comforts given to wife and various other factors to determine the alimony.

4) The advice of the Doctor above may better follow if suit ur convenience.

SC/HC in its judgement clearly stated that an qualified wife cannot sit idel and claim for maintenance. You can search judgments on Indian kanoon website.

Though she has rights to seek maintenance from you, you may repudiate the same quoting that she is employed and drawing handsome salary.  There are various judgements in this connection, you can present  them before court during final argument.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu