Thanks for the reply, I am ready to give her divorce but the amount which is demanded can't be fulfiled by me in this birth, we tried to speak to her thru a mutual relative, she is not coming on some realistic demand, and therating and harrasing me for some false cases. I am really scared at the moment, because my father and mother are also invovlved in this false case,
I recd. a phone call from "womens cell" he had told me thats it tme for FIR, I am very scared after that phone call from unknown caller.
My lawyer told me to give her POA and she will represent me in every matter from now on as the matter is some 2000 kms awayfrom my place. She had a word with the guy who called me, and told that "we will wait for another few days and then will file an FIR, agnst all named in the complain. so request you too please tell me should we send our lawyer to the place with POA, or should we wait for them to file an FIR and apply for AB.
Will not the police investigate that we had not been served any notices, and then come to our place for arrest?
What are points of investigation that police has to follow before coming for arrest if the FIR is filled 2000 kms away and after 1.5 years of deseration?
Thanks in advance.