Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aaditya   17 May 2016

Could a husband purchase a home at his mother name?

Dear All,

My wife is so cruel.She has always put false allegation on my family even on me also.Always treets as I am a just an ATM matchine and onliy liable towards her.

She always threaten me for false cases even she has filed a false complaint against me and my family.

My father is a middle class government servent and I have an younger brother who is doing B.tech and grand mother.My father has only three year JOB left.I am a software engineer.

My wife does not care about me and my family.

Could I purchase a Home named at My Mother at EMI instead of my wife.Is this Home EMI will be excluded from my salry which would be liable to give maintenance to my wife ?

Even I have lost my JOB and trying to get a new JOB.What happen about maintenance in case If I do not have any JOB or so much liability as LIC and Home Loan.

Thanx

Learning

8 Replies

varoon choudhary   17 May 2016

Is she qualified or not...if yes then there is no need to pay maintenance

And yes you can buy on your respected mother's name

Dana Kayoni (Expert Humanitarian and Lawyer)     17 May 2016

You cant say you dont have job and buy house in your mothers name, this will go against you in court.  Consult good criminal lawyer localy before you take any step.

P. Venu (Advocate)     17 May 2016

Every problem has its solution provided you are not scared of it. First of all, sum up the sagacity to face the issues on their face value.

1 Like

Aaditya   17 May 2016

Dear All,

thanx to give me your valuable time.

My wife is educated (B.A. from Delhi university).If she knows how to missuse the Law then she should not come under those category where a lady faces problems actually.

I have lost my job due to my wife because she has forced the CAW cell to give its date in every week weekdays and every time I requested the inspacter and my wife to give a long date because recently I was on bed rest for 1 and half months due to my injoury and  after that I am attending CAW cell councelling since last 1 and half month.

But I know very well recently I would find  a new JOB shortly.Every time I have given a letter to CAW cell that I am ready to keep my Wife saperate from my parents as per her demand and still gave this statement even in no job but still my wife and her mother threatening me to go for court and maintenance.

I know my responsibilities towards my wife but I have responsibilities towards my parents and younger brother too.My parents had sacrified thier young age periods for us and I could not return those periods but I could do for thier future but my wife is stopping me due to greedyness of  money.

So I want to purchase a home at my mother name because I know very well in future I would have to pay a handsome money to my wife for divorce.And My parents are stupid who thought  to give better study beyond their capacity to us and I am more stupid who had spent my almost time to hard work in study and part time tutions jobs.

And my wife's parents are smarter who have enjoyed thier life and dont care about their child to give them better enviornment for study and sanskaar and my wife is more smart because she knows very well that she has a lifetime ATM machine(me) although she does not care about me and my family.Even she does not wants to do study more and releaving her all educational docs.

Thanx

Vakalath (Vakeel No. 1)     19 May 2016

You have all the answers yourself, follow your head rather than your bum (heart) which can only fart.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register