LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Summon of evidence

Sirs , I am the respondent in a case filed by my wife alleging impotency. Her evidence is over.  Now its my turn of submitting evidence in affidavit. My query is that if i give wrritten evidence alone and rebut her allegation and submit medical report of govt hospital that confirms my potency is it sufficient to win the case or , will i need to summon doctor . If yes,  for calling him will i have to mention it in my affidavit that i want to summon doctor. or can i summon him after my cross examination by her laywer is over  Can anyone please explain the process. Thanks 

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)
Burden of proof is on her...

P. Venu (Advocate)     09 May 2016

Yes, the burden of proff is on her. Still then, you can lead your evidence. If you produce medical certificate, the doctor needs to be summoned. The procedural aspects could be handled by your advocate.

Dr Martin Campbell (Doctor)     09 May 2016

Why dont you just f**k her hard and get her pregnant and prove your potency?  If she is not becoming pregnant, then you can seek divorce from her.

Go for mutual, proving potency in court hall is shameful thing to do.  Pay the bisch money and take mutual divorce.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register