LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sadiq (Manager)     01 May 2016

Allotment of free land to defense personnel

From, Sadiq Sowath, Son Late. Mohammad Ameer Residing at No.168 1 Kaval Byrasandra, R. T .Nagar Bangalore-32 Respected sir SUBJECT: Regarding the information sought details of the RTI application to CPIO (PRSEC R 2015 60050 Dated 30.01.2015 DEXSW R 2015 80028 dated 3.2.2015 DEXSW R 60039 dated 7.2.2015.Letter from Under Secretary to Govt. of India to Principal Secretary (Revenue Department) Govt. Of Karnataka vide Ref. No F. No. 28012 01 2016-LRD (No Action has Been Taken). Letter From Govt. of India Ministry of Defence. Dept. of Ex-servicemen Welfare New Delhi Dated 02.03.2016 To The District Collector Bangalore North Vide. Ref No DEXSW R 2016 80033 (No Action has been Taken) 1. I The appellant had sought for information from the Department of Ex-servicemen Welfare, seeking for any supporting documents in favour of my father Ex-JC Sub 1433 Sub Mohammed Ameer for ref: Allotment of free land to defense Personnel as per government Order issued by the Government of India vide Ref No. 25098 XIII AQS (8)-B9615 AGRII-15 of 1980 free of cost of 10 acres vide application DEXSW R 2015 80028 dated 3.2.2015 DEXSW R 2015 60039 dated 7.2.2015. The said application was disposed off by the authority informing the appellant that the said information is available with the District Collector, Bangalore and under Section 6(3) of the Act, the application of the appellant had been transferred to the District Collector Bangalore on 11.2.2015 so as to ensure that the information is directly sent to the appellant by the District collector directly. Though the mandated period is over, the PIO has sent no reply, which is violative of the appellant’s fundamental right and contravenes the spirit of the Right to information Act. There is no legal justification for the concerned authority to not disclose the information sought for by the appellant. 2. My father Late. Mohammad Ameer was in the service of Defence forces in the Mysore Infantry as a Subedar, he was enrolled into the defense forces during the march 1941 and he was awarded the Raksha medal, War medal, India Independence model for his service. He had participated in the war operations during the period from 30.10.1962 to 21.02.1963. He was further deployed in the high altitude areas during the years 1968-1969. Regarding this I sought information. 3.I above named request your good-self that, I had filed RTI application and sought information. Your good-self please to transfer the application dated 11.2.2015 to the District collector (DC) Bangalore as information available with the above office Bangalore hence for providing the same as stated in the application. 4. Further the Honble Deputy Commissioner, Bangalore District. Bangalore, please to passed an order vide order dated 28.02.2015 to directing the Tahsildar, Bangalore North (Addl)Taluk, Bangalore to submit the information what I sought in RTI application by quoting letter Sri.S.K.Sinha.US(Res-II) CPIO, government of India ministry of defence Dept of Ex-servicemen Welfare, New Delhi dated 11.2.2015. same order copy I received from the DC for my information. 5. It is submitted that I received a letter from the District commissioner, Bangalore district, Bangalore. As per letter I attended the District commissioner court all dates from 07.09.2015 to till date. 6. It submitted that till date no action is taken I have been running from Pillar to Post But in vain, as Our State Govt. is not bothered to take any action or provide any Information. further I attended the RTI cases all dates of hearing before the District commissioner court but all my efforts got vain. Wherefore it is requested your good-self take appropriate action from your side and provide me your support. Yours faithfully (Sadiq Sowath)

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register