LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Roshan Singh (Private job)     27 April 2016

Atm card misuse of deceased person

Hi, My name is ankur arya. i want to ask one question about ATM CARD MISUSE AND FRAUD. plz reply my question urgent please Next date of hearing for case registeration:30 april, 2016 in kkd court delhi judge name:sh. Sunil kumar sharma court no. 73. My grandfather had three bank account:- canara bank, sbi bank, uco bank. after death of my grandfather my uncle (real chacha ji) withdraw amount 2,25,700 rs with using of atm card of my grandfather. when all three bank account nil then sent application to three bank to close account of my father and enclose death certification of my grandfather. that date all account nil. this case i want to file the case 156(3) in tis hazari court and karkardooma court. Two bank canara bank witdraw amount-184500 and uco bank witdraw amount - 13400 under jurisdiction tis hazari court delhi and other one sbi bank witdraw amount-22800 under karkardooma court jurisdiction. In tis hazari court judge order to SHO, roop nagar, to file detailed report june 29,2016. But In karkardooma court first hearing 21 april, 2016. Jugde not ready to registered case and not satisfied my advocate argument. Judge said that son witdraw money after death of father. My advocate take time from jugde to supply guidliness and judgement and next date for case registeration 30 april, 2016. I have very limited time please help me. Anyone give me some judgement and guidlines of bank to satisfied the judge sh. Sunil kumar sharma for my case registeration. Please help me. My father is not well. He is paralises patient that why I filed case. Account of my grandfather and fraud done by my chacha(uncle). Please help me, I have limited time.

Learning

2 Replies

siddhartha sinha   28 April 2016

Guidelines on what precisely? Are you asking whether bank could be at fault?

k.n.VIJAYAKUMAR   30 April 2016

Few facts you should note, make them clear, or get the details from bank. If you have deathe certicifate, 1st st check the  date of with drawles of the cash. Next if possible establish the time of death, from the locals, try to make a proof, with nearbys etc make an affidavit  about the time , date of death  to the court. Mean time try to get the info from bank -when exactly it was with drawn fro the ATM. this wil prove  who is correct. , as banks will even have the viedeo of the ATM with drawles.

With these details you can strengthen your case. Mean time you file a seperate case , of fraud .

Tell the court you will submit all the details .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register