LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil Kumat Goud   13 April 2016

maintenance case

Hi am anil from hyderabad , hot married on 8th april 2012 , from day one of my marriage my wife started harressing me to stay out with their parents n not with my parents n one day i said we both stay out not with u r parents n my paretns n i took a house for rent but she dnt come n more over at that time she was pregnent 1.5 months from the day she heard she is pregnent she went to her home till now she dnt come to my home i many time request to she refuesed to come at the end i sent her a legal notice to come n join the family immediately but she refused te notice n filed maintenance against me n the court has passed an order to pay 5000 to her and 4000 to my son the thing is while roaming to the court my job has gone now i have filed divorce case against her so can u any one suggest what to do ?

Learning

2 Replies

LegalFighter (test)     15 April 2016

If she is educated, at least had any work experience before marriage try to get evidence. After serving notice if she is not ready to come and live with you just send money for you son every month through money order. Once ur son reach 5 years by default you are the legal guardian. You can take custody of ur son.. Leave about court. It's your son, file visitation petition and send 3000-4000 to your wife's address for your child.. Rest all speak with you advocate. If he is not corrupted, he will guide you in proper way. If you advocate is corrupted he will ask you not to send any M.O to ur son even. Then change ur advocate and move accordingly

LegalFighter (test)     15 April 2016

If she is educated, at least had any work experience before marriage try to get evidence. After serving notice if she is not ready to come and live with you just send money for you son every month through money order. Once ur son reach 5 years by default you are the legal guardian. You can take custody of ur son.. Leave about court. It's your son, file visitation petition and send 3000-4000 to your wife's address for your child.. Rest all speak with you advocate. If he is not corrupted, he will guide you in proper way. If you advocate is corrupted he will ask you not to send any M.O to ur son even. Then change ur advocate and move accordingly

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register