LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijayalaxmi   01 April 2016

Adivasi land can be turned in class-i

I am going to buy adivasi land ,in 7/12 extract it is shown as Bhogwtadar -1,but in remark column it is written as "Hastantarnas Bandi"and Maharashtra Land revenue section 36 & 36 a From 7/12 it is seen that land is adivasi land and non transeferable then how it is mentioned as Bhogwatadar -I,as per my knowledge Bhogwatadar -1 can transfer land as per his will Please reply me

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

First very important -- Don't buy Adiwasi Land you will loose money 100% . Civil Court there is bar on jurdisction. Land Revenue Code states Adiwasi land transfer is prohibited in Maharashtra. Additionally if dispute takes place then you have to approach authority under Land Revenue Code. Even Advocates are debarred from taking part in procceedings . That neither party Advocate is allowed. Some time they may allow in rare case advocate for adiwasi but not for non adiwsai . Additionally land is taken back by govt. and alloted to adiwasi or their relative or other adiwasi So you loose money.  If you go by criminal proceeding IPC etc. Court is also soft that this tribals are un-educated so don't know law , so there too you won't get much justice. So under all circumstances be away from Adiwasi Land . Many have lost money to adiwasi land because adiwasi sell land for less price etc.

Period of taking such land back by government is  till 2034 and alloting to tribal relative or next generation till 2034 on application by them. When this is stated in Land Revenue Code of Maharashtra then it is like i sell land and my close relative claim again from collector. 

Transfer of tribal land require Collector Permission , People don't take permission and do transaction . Notary only takes 50 Rs. and put stamp he attest the sign but no responsbility on him. When you go for registraation of such land registration office has so rush no time to see document they register it. Land record clerk and add your name ,You remain in belief your name is in land record so  safe but when authorities notice if they feel within min. can set aside such land record. So your stay in ignorance.

Additionally Mahrarashtra Private forest Land acquisition act   have deemed to have taken rights of non adiwasi from forest  , irrespective of land record. It is done in 1975 or so, People who are in possession of such land they  themself don't know their rigths are taken away And controversy is there. Some have not even applied for compensation they are totally blank. 

Environment law getting severe day by day to protect forest , no chance of lienency in it 

So I severely insist don't see adiwasi land , nor forest land. You will loose money 100% if you want to enjoy forest go and seat some time near forest or adiwasi area on holiday with friends and family , they give their place for day and enjoy. 

Regarding Class 1 issue 

I have myself seen horrible land records in Maharashtra where person will be confused whether it is govt. land or private land or class 1 land or class 2 land or lease land. I have seen one land record where all is mentiond. Such records when higher authoity notices (Frauds done by clerical in land dep) they just quashes it and make Govt. land. (To prove that this is not govt. Land you need and prove that when first survey took place which was done by British that time this was not  no man land. So proving that it is not Govt. Land is rather most diffficult task for anyone and Authority under land revenue code takes stand it is Govt Land) 

So this land record which you state is full of error and corruption and fraud. I give you and take my statement -- It is Non transferable Land , Non Adiwsai can not purchase land. Additionally Govt. too have rights on this land and they may have alloted this land to some traditional adiwasi or reguralized their rights and thus it is also under Grant of land chapter of Maharashtra Land Revenue Code . (Class 1 entry is bogus entry 100% to cheat others , it can be easily done , I know land record dept. better) 

2 Like

(Guest)

I have added some more input ./changes  to original message please read it again.

Near Thane Municipal Corporation there is Yeoor hill. Ramport non adivasi have taken land , There are claim some bunglows are of Powerful Politican etc. So nothing will happen , This is general thought. Many PIL etc where filled , and many issue pending regarding it. Some feel no can do anything to them. Some have faced incident when from order of High Court some bunglows where sealed etc. Govt. Policy of 2034 , and amendment in Land Revenue Code have in fact secured right on those Land by Govt. till 2034 . So any time till 2034 Govt. can take land /Bunglows/houses back of non adivasi. 

Since I have seen Town Planning Implementenation in Thane City , You never know when some strong person and situation takes place the town planning implemented so this may be taken back also. 

Law breakers have taken inspiration from Ulhasnagar where whole city was reguralized , all Ulhasnagar Municipal Corporation Encrochment reguralzied by special Act. But remeber entire Ulhasnagar was Refugee area from people who migrated from Present Pakistan. So Political and social will was in their favour .

While Purchasing land now situation is that you should have list of lands which you should be aware that you should not buy nor invest . I have seen many people including Builders etc. loosing Crores due to lack of coorect knowledge and then regretting . 

1 Like

vijayalaxmi   02 April 2016

Thanks Madhuji it will very helpful for me . 

Abhishek Surve   25 April 2017

Madhuji..99 yerars lease deed is allowable inbetween adivasi to adivasi. Kindly do reply...

Abhishek Surve   25 April 2017

Please contact me through below mentioned email id or cell no. E id. - surve.abhishek1@rediff.com Contact - 9664506876

(Guest)

One new law regarding giving agriculture land on lease was introduced in legislative assembly last month , future myself not aware what happened. 

See adiwasi land dealing rarely people approach (adiwasi) so it is ignored law , even if some one comes it becomes more like academic study and such long duration you never know what will happen. 

So 99 years myself sceptical additional need to check new act which can be passed till June - July .

So lack correct knowledge regarding it (due to changing law) 

ATUL SHAH   14 August 2019

Very well explained by Madhuji about Adivasi land purchase in Maharashtra, One more thing I like to add that, there can be Criminal cases can be filed by Police and you may have to go to Jail.. consider this point before buying Adivasi land in Maharashtra.

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register