Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manjunath   10 March 2016

Company not returning my original marks sheets.

Hi sir Myself manju. i was working software company from past 1.2 years at the time of joining i submitted my original 10th, 12th, my all semester original degree marks cards to company. i got only acknowledgement letter back other than that i didnt get any offer letter and i didnt signed any bond legally.

I left that company becz jan 16th my granny got expired so i took long leave(15 days) and after that some property issue came in my home n some family problems issue. that all thing i explained to our HR n Directly i met our company MD and i talked with them about this. now i have a situation like i have to stay with my family n build my carrier in my home town.

I asked him about my marks cards and experience letter for that he said we ll provide u very soon contact me after a week. I called him after a week then he said u absconded from the company u didnt tel to anyone we wont return ur marks cards n experience letter too becz he saying m not completed 2 years work as per agreement. actually at the time of joining they didnt tell about any agreement and they dont have any legal proof for that.

From company we didnt get any letters and any pf account and salary account from the company. every month they were use to give salary check from his own account not from company account. They were not providing any facilities to employees which all they suppose to give.

please suggest me What next Step should i do? shall i put case against them? please suggest me something.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 March 2016

Repeated Query:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Company-took-my-marks-cards-and-not-returning-back--588646.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register