Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krish   09 March 2016

Rectification deed

Good Morning Sir / Madam,

I bought a land about 20 years back at Chennai and planning to sell the same now , we found that there is some typing mistake on the document number.

Seller's document the number is 1541 and the seller gave the power to Mr.X on which the document number mentioned is 1543, we got a affidivat saying that it is a typing mistake from the registrar office also have a copy of 1543 to prove that it is a diff. land document.

Now I am trying to sell this land with above mentioned documents and most of them are telling me that I need to get a rectification deed , affidivat is not enough to process the documents.

As i understood that for rectification deed the seller ( the person who sold this property 20 years before) and buyer ( me) have to be present to make this documents, the problem we were not able to locate / trace out the buyer and we don't have any idea about this person or the relatives to this person.

With this situation how can I proceed further to make my document clear ? any alternate ways of doing this process?

Need your quick advice.

Best Regards,

Learning

1 Replies

Chandra Shekhar Gupta (Proprietor)     11 March 2016

Please see Chennai Land act.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register