Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

m.jagdish kumar yadav   08 March 2016

Protected tenant

Hello sir,

my grandfather name is Showing in the Phanis from 1950 to 1972 as a Tenant for the 14 acers and Pattdar as total 17 acera  afte 1972 some Phanis are MISSING and from1978 the Pattdar name is Shawing in the phanis like Pattdar & Tenant and he sold the Property in 1979  were the First Registeration was done,and she was on the land for 1979- 2011 and she sold the Property to anther PERSON and from 2011 to till date he started a poultry form and present year he given to one of the Develpers  in GPA Registeration to make the plots & Vilas this total Conversion they didnt Conser my Grand father Till Dated

.When Did i Know this Information;-

My Grand Father PT (Protected Tenant) he is Alive told me about ther Clativation in a village so i Thout to suerch in about this in 2016 and I went to record section in mandal office and I got some Phani were My grand father is name is from 1950-1972 and i also applied for th Pt register in mandal and i got the reply that the pt register was torn condition & they dont have the scan copies from the  DIS COLECTER & mro

My questions are;

1. can PT (Protected Tenant) can fight for the rights with legaly,  after many years?

2. If he go legaly firstly to whome  he must send the notice to original pattdar or pesent pattadar?

3.Kindly Sugest from were i go with mandal or civil cort?

4. what are the Chances of wining?

I'd appreciate if you respond to my questions.

Thanks for your time effort.

-M.jagdish

Learning

3 Replies

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     14 April 2016

1. can PT (Protected Tenant) can fight for the rights with legaly,  after many years?

==Yes, he can fight even after so many years.  Even if the original PT is expired, his legal heirs can fight for the same. PT will get 60% of the occupied agriculture land.

2. If he go legaly firstly to whome  he must send the notice to original pattdar or pesent pattadar?

==If original pattedar is alive to him, or if he died, to the legal heirs.

3.Kindly Sugest from were i go with mandal or civil cort?

==In Revenue Divisional Office.  Not Civil Court.

4. what are the Chances of wining?

==100%. 

m.jagdish kumar yadav   16 May 2016

good evening sir.

thanks for Replay

Sir kindly Help me.

1.what are the Douments can prove that my Grand Father is an Protected tenent ?

2. I have only Phani's in which my Grand Father name is menstion from 1950 to1972 are they Sufficent?

3.I also applied for Protected tenent  register in Dist Collecter Office and they given Replay that  Protected tenent  register is in Turned Condition and they Dont have Scaned Copies also in Endosement letter Ture MRO.

Thanks & regards.

jagadish

m.jagdish kumar yadav   27 May 2016

good evening sir.

Thanks for Replay

Sir kindly Help me.

1.what are the Douments can prove that my Grand Father is an Protected tenent ?

2. I have only Phani's in which my Grand Father name is mention from 1950 to1972 are they Sufficent?

3.I also applied for Protected tenent  register in Dist Collecter Office and they given Replay that  Protected tenent  register is in Turned Condition and they Dont have Scaned Copies also in Endosement letter FROM MRO?

Thanks & regards.

jagadish

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register