Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MAJ   04 March 2016

Customary divorce by panchayat is how it will valid by law?

Dear experts,
1) Plz anybody give me any HC or SC judgment customary divorce is valid or customary divorce is not valid?

2) If i go for quash the DV Act at HC what are the documents are needed? and Howmuch money i shall spend (Plz give approximately)?

3) Customary divorce is admissible when and what are the documents needed to say the customary divorce is valid?

4) What is the format of customary divorce documents? They submitted to the court with one bond paper? Is it valid ?

5) Any body have the format of customary divorce?

6) How i can fight against customary divorce held on 1998 with her and 1st hub? i am forward caste that false accuser was reserved caste ?

7) I am a government servant they are threaten for money?

Learning

4 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     04 March 2016

there is no such customary divorce is valid by the law, such divorce is illegal and non valid, for quashing your dv in hc you have to submit DIR, affidavit, and proof of your innocent .

saravanan s (legal advisor)     04 March 2016

divorce can be got only through courts.all other form of divorce is not legal

SuperHero (Manager)     05 March 2016

Originally posted by : MAJ
Dear experts,
1) Plz anybody give me any HC or SC judgment customary divorce is valid or customary divorce is not valid?

2) If i go for quash the DV Act at HC what are the documents are needed? and Howmuch money i shall spend (Plz give approximately)?

3) Customary divorce is admissible when and what are the documents needed to say the customary divorce is valid?

4) What is the format of customary divorce documents? They submitted to the court with one bond paper? Is it valid ?

5) Any body have the format of customary divorce?

6) How i can fight against customary divorce held on 1998 with her and 1st hub? i am forward caste that false accuser was reserved caste ?

7) I am a government servant they are threaten for money?

Customary divorce meaning divorce performed by Village Heads and Elders of the Family....

Those are age old golden days..

Now Courts have come into picture...The Year we live is 2016 according to the English Calendar.

MAJ   05 March 2016

Dear Experts,

Thankyou all for your kind reply 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register