Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sachin Gulyani (Student)     17 February 2016

Live in with married girl

Please share your valuable comment on this:

M1 (Husband 1) is married to F1 (Wife 1) ---- M2 (Husband 2) is married to F2 (Wife 2).

M1 is already divorced to F1.  F2 wants to take divorce from M2 but M2 keeps on lingering.

M1 and F2 are in love and want to get settled.  Now as you know M1 is already divorced so no question arises for him.

F2 is seeking divorce, filled for divorce but M2 seems uninterested.

Now M1 and F2 is deciding upon living together without registering new marriage in order to escape from any litigation.

Can they live together?  Legally, I know they can't.  But they can be in live in relationship with out legal status till the time F2 gets divorce from M2.  Time is passing by and M2 is a roadside kind of guy and is insensible.  However as F2 wants to finish it off calmly didnt filed package of DV, 498 or maintenance.  

Please suggest can M1 and F2 live together and enjoy their life till F2 gets divorce?  Once F2 will get divorce M1 and F2 will legally get married.  Till the course of time they dont want to waste precious time.

Learning

16 Replies

Born Fighter (xxx)     17 February 2016

M2 will legally sue M1 if livein is exposed. M2 is not insensible and road side guy but he is clever as he must be aware of whats happening. F2 & M1 should better pay him (M2) money to get divorce and then enjoy life ( F2 & M1.)

If F2 files DV/498 on M2 then M1 has to better look for F3 who is unamrried if he wants to get married asap without litigation/legal cases.

Another option is to fix M2 with F1.......rest will follow

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     17 February 2016

Relation between M1 and F2 is illegal. M2 can prosecute M1 u/s 497 IPC (Adultery). 

Dear Born Fighter and Rocky Smith,

Thank you for your valuable comments.  Futherly how about planning in such a manner where M2 will not at all know about M1.  Even in worst case, if M2 will come to know then how about planning this way:

M1 is living in a two storeyed bungalow with separate enty for the first floor.  M1's parents will make a rent agreement by the name of F2.  So legally and technically F2 is staying there as a tenant and it will be difficult for any one to prove adultery or live in relationship.

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     17 February 2016

Before getting into adventures, think of all the what-ifs.  What if, M1 and F2 head to Court some day? Live-in relationships qualify a woman to file a DV case... only situation where DV, in MHO is useful to a woman. If you just want to have fun, use hotels. DV is not applicable there...  After you get official divorce, then and only then, jump into the well of marriage... again. Guess you did not learn your lesson the first time around.

According to me, it is very difficult to prove all these.  I have seen many where one party keeps on lingering the matter and other moved on without the legal status of the relationship.  At the end of the day it is just the trust which one should seek.  If one wait for the court to order then his or her life will be hell which will be stopped going no where.  According to me its better to move on without any legal status wherein mutual trust of both the parties are necessary.  One of my friend and my couple of collegues moved on and is happily living.  Just appearing on the court dates with nothing to worry upon.  It is very difficult to prove all these.

In this case F2 has strong evidence against the M2 involved in adultery. F2 have M2's s*xual chat.  Also M2 misrepresented his Date of Birth either in Marriage Certificate or in Passport.  If we consider his passport's Date of Birth true then he was a minor during marriage.

There are many things against M2 but court is so lazy to proceed at rapid pace and is least concern about the age of the parties passing by unnecessarily.

So its better to find the loopholes and move on.

Your comments please.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     17 February 2016

@ Samir N (2HelpU)

How will you have child in this case? Having child is a strong evidence of adultery. Is not it?  

Sidharth   17 February 2016

I thought it is story of karishma kapoor.wink

R R RAMESH BAPU (PROPREITOR)     17 February 2016

Now a days - when the court allows and not against LIVING TOGETHER - Sec 497 IPC - adultery has no meaning at all - The Society is going back.... living in Forest  .....

1 Like

R R RAMESH BAPU (PROPREITOR)     17 February 2016

Furtther court cases are endless... years together.....these things are quite common.. Unless otherwise .......Matrimonial cases can be handled Special type of Arbitration..

Indian Laws are also going to jungle   wink

1 Like

My speech is very simple.

If Indian law can’t give justice then why an intelligent Indian will spend precious time and money on advocates and courts?

Committing of a crime will be very easy and society will continue to live in forest, is not it?  

1 Like

Sachin Gulyani (Student)     18 February 2016

Dear Renuka Chaudhury,

Thank you for your appreciation and valuable inputs.  Would like to know more about laws on artificial insemination (AI).  Let us take this case only.  If M1 and F2 wants to go for AI without the consent of M2, is it possible?  and if it is possible then F2 will be the mother of the child but what if M1 want his name as father of the child?

KS Johal   18 February 2016

Inderstand that M1 and F2 are in love with each other. As a result F2 wants to divorce M2. Technically F2 will be committing adultery within her existing marriage. Sometimes what happens is that when M2 finds out that his wife F2 is committing adultery he will want to go for divorce. He will either file a petition for divorce or start becoming violent abusive towards his wife F2. What I am trying to say is that sometimes it's better for the truth to come out so that it can work in your favour. Most importantly F2 must have solid reasons why she is not accepting M2 as her husband or at least keeping a husband wife relationship. The court will be asking F2 why are you committing this adultery? that's if they know about it; OR why are you not living with your M2 husband? I am sure that F2 will have solid reasons for leaving her existing husband M2. I hope this helps.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Sachin
Thank you for your appreciation and valuable inputs.  Would like to know more about laws on artificial insemination (AI).  Let us take this case only.  If M1 and F2 wants to go for AI without the consent of M2, is it possible?  and if it is possible then F2 will be the mother of the child but what if M1 want his name as father of the child?

Love is divine.  You can as well wait for her to get divorced or pay her husband one time lumpsum alimony and take divorce for your lover.  People have built mosoleums for their loved one's. Pay whatever you want for your love, love is priceless dude.  Go for it, you cant get love like this anywhere else.  The one time alimony u pay to her will be like surety deposit for her not abandoning you for someone else in the future and will also be more faithful as you have already bought her by paying one time alimony to her husband.

Give money in one hand, take her hand from his hand in other.

Or else do one thing, anyway you both want to marry both contribute towards one time settlement for husband to get divorce from him.  You pay 50%, she pay 50%. This is best idea.  She contributes equally to the alimony, you also contribute, like this she will have more commitment towards marriage with you, you will feel safer.  Ask her to get DD, take photocopy of DD and keep to know that she is earning woman, will help u in future if she files fake maintenance case on you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register